Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] LegalXML ECF TC Agenda 10/3/11

Just confirming, I am driving down from Thousand Oaks, and will join
you for the afternoon session & Steering Committee meeting.  (Please
include me in the dinner count if needed.)  Cordially  Jamie

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark

www.identi.ca/JamieXML
www.twitter.com/JamieXML