Subject: ECF TC meeting this morning

This is a reminder that we have an ECF TC meeting today at 11am EST. The agenda is attached.

Dial-in number: 866-939-8416, Access code:  8330460

James E. Cabral Jr., Partner

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

1111 Third Avenue, Suite 3010

Seattle, Washington 98101-3292

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(502) 509-4532 Mobile

(206) 442-5011 Fax

jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.