Subject: FW: ECF statements of use

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Harris, Jim [mailto:jharris@ncsc.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 6:01 AM
To: James E Cabral
Subject: ECF statements of use

Hey Jim –

When we obtain statements of use, do you know how they should be submitted?  Does the primary representative need to post to the list?  I didn’t really see any guidelines on how these should be formally submitted.

I’ve attached a statement from Intresys.  We may need to ask them to put it on letterhead or have their primary rep upload or send it to the list.

I hope to have similar statements from Tybera and URL soon.

Jim H

James M. Harris | Technology Division

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185
t 757-259-1804 | c 407-620-2335 |  jharris@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org

ü Please print responsibly