Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Next steps for Electronic Court Filing V4.01 Candidate OS and time frame

Chet,

Thank you for spelling out the process and schedule.  I just uploaded the Comment Resolution Log and submitted a COS request for ECF 4.01.  Please let me know if you need anything else to move this forward.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:05 AM
To: ECF List

Members of the Electronic Court Filing TC,

Your COS ballot to approve submitting Electronic Court Filing V4.01 as a Candidate OS has passed. See the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2344

Here are the next steps and my estimated timeframe:

Here's next steps and estimated time frame:

- Please submit the ticket to request the vote (https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-submission-request). This ticket will provide me with all the information I need to create the COS and the announcements of the 60 day public review prior to the membership vote.

- I will prepare and publish the Candidate OASIS Standard 01. If the ticket is submitted by Monday, I estimate that the COS will be loaded to the OASIS Library by next Friday, Jan. 25 at the latest.

- Assuming that date, I will announce the start of the 60 day public review period to the membership Monday Jan. 28. The review will run through March 29.

- I will start the OS ballot on March 30. That will run for 14 days and close on April 14.

- I will announce the result of the ballot right after it closes on April 15. The final OS copy published within a day or two of that.

That's the time frame I would plan around. Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org