Subject: Re: [legalxml-courtfiling] Next steps for Electronic Court Filing V4.01 Candidate OS and time frame
Thank you for spelling out the process and schedule. I just uploaded the Comment Resolution Log and submitted a COS request for ECF 4.01. Please let me know if you need anything else to move this forward.
Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:05 AM
To: ECF List
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Next steps for Electronic Court Filing V4.01 Candidate OS and time frame
Members of the Electronic Court Filing TC,
Your COS ballot to approve submitting Electronic Court Filing V4.01 as a Candidate OS has passed. See the ballot at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2344
Here are the next steps and my estimated timeframe:
Here's next steps and estimated time frame:
- Please submit the ticket to request the vote (https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/candidate-oasis-standard-submission-request). This ticket will provide me with all the information I need to create the COS and the announcements of the 60 day public review prior to the membership vote.
- I will prepare and publish the Candidate OASIS Standard 01. If the ticket is submitted by Monday, I estimate that the COS will be loaded to the OASIS Library by next Friday, Jan. 25 at the latest.
- Assuming that date, I will announce the start of the 60 day public review period to the membership Monday Jan. 28. The review will run through March 29.
- I will start the OS ballot on March 30. That will run for 14 days and close on April 14.
- I will announce the result of the ballot right after it closes on April 15. The final OS copy published within a day or two of that.
That's the time frame I would plan around. Let me know if you have any questions on this.
Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393
Check your work using the Support Request Submission Checklist at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/47248/tc-admin-submission-checklist.html
TC Administration information and support is available at http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin
Follow OASIS on: