Subject: RE: The COS public review closed with comments

Chet,

The TC today approved responses to the 2 comments received during the 60 day PR.  No changes to the specification are required.  The updated Comment Resolution Log is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/48803/latest

The TC requests that you proceed with the Special Majority Vote to approve continuing with the membership vote on OASIS Standard.

  Thank you,

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.