Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: Please vote

I have written today to:
Alcatel-Lucent
BlackBerry
Canadian Association for Public Alerting
Environment Canada
JustSystems Canada, Inc.
TELUS
Treasury Board of Canada, Secretariat

From: jcabral@mtgmc.com
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
CC: monica.palmirani@unibo.it; adam@wyner.info
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:31:55 +0000
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] FW: Please vote

ECF TC:

We currently have 38 of the required 49 votes to approve ECF 4.01 as an OASIS Standard.  There are a few votes outstanding from other LegalXML Members (Adam Wyner, Claudio Fabiani, Sylvia Tosar Piaggio)  but we’ll still need a few more to pass.  Several TC members offered to contact voters if needed and now is the time to do so.  If you follow the link below and select “Voting Details” , you can see who has and has not voted yet.  Before you contact voters and encourage them to vote (feel free to use the text below), please respond to this list letting us know which section of the list you are contacting so that we do not duplicate.

  Thank you!

Here is some example text to use – feel free to modify:

The OASIS-wide ballot of ECF 4.01 Core Specification Candidate OASIS Specification 01 will conclude on May 23 at midnight GMT.  We require 49 votes to approve to pass.  We currently have 38 yes votes and 0 no votes. Please encourage any OASIS organizational members you know to vote.  You can access the ballot at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2407

James E. Cabral Jr., Partner

MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.

401 Second Avenue South, Suite 240

Seattle, Washington 98104-3858

www.mtgmc.com

(206) 442-5010 Phone

(502) 509-4532 Mobile

(206) 442-5011 Fax

jcabral@mtgmc.com

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.