Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] The OASIS Standard ballot for Electronic Court Filing v4.01 has passed

I heartily second Robin’s note!  - Jim M

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 10:01 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Well folks, CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!!  Its a Standard!
I am so proud of all of the years of work that went into this, and to all of us who toughed out to finally getting a standard.
And, specifically thanks to Jim Cabral for his leadership in recent years.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

Robin Gibson, PMP
Integrated Services Manager
Information Technology Services