Subject: Groups - Action Item "ECF 5.0 QA - Incorrect Parameter Reference (I-8)" added

Action Item Subject: ECF 5.0 QA - Incorrect Parameter Reference (I-8)
Item Number: #0050

Description
I-8, incorrect parameter reference. The operation has multiple references. Because these suggestions have multiple impacts, in-depth conversations should be held to discuss these rather than accepting recommendations for a single SIP. Gary Graham will draft a discussion of this issue.

Owner: Gary Graham
Due Date: 10 Jan 2014

Referenced Items
ECF_Springboard_Quality_Assurance_Review_v.1.0.1.docx (118K) 2013-12-10 Download | View Details