Subject: Fw: Clean draft of QA Review document

FYI.

Jim Cabral
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
www.mtgmc.com
(206) 442-5010 Phone
(502) 509-4532 Mobile

Helping our clients make a difference in the lives of the people they serve.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

From: Scott Serich
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎February‎ ‎10‎, ‎2014 ‎6‎:‎35‎ ‎AM
To: James E Cabral, Jim Harris

Jim & Jim – I’ve attached a clean draft of the latest Springboard ECF QA Review document, including the two most recent items that were sent in an email dated January 29. You can discard that email if desired and use this document as the authoritative & comprehensive version of all the feedback.

It’s still in “draft” form because we need to have our technical editor conform it to the standard IJIS format and insert the grant sponsorship language up front.

But the content should be stable.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

=====
Scott Serich, PhD, JD
Lead Technical Architect, IJIS Institute
44983 Knoll Square, Ashburn, VA 20147-2692
703.283.3432 -- scott.serich@ijis.org -- www.ijis.org
=====