Subject: Fw: RSVP Reminder: NIEM Virtual Town Hall Feb 19

FYI
Robin Gibson, PMP
Integrated Services Manager
Information Technology Services
Office of State Courts Administrator
(573) 526-8306

OSCA Help Desk: (888) 541-4894
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 02/13/2014 11:33 AM -----

From:        "NIEM Program Management Office" <information@niem.gov>
To:        <robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov>
Date:        02/12/2014 11:16 AM
Subject:        [MKTNG] RSVP Reminder: NIEM Virtual Town Hall Feb 19

Hello, NIEM Community!

This is a friendly reminder that the NIEM Virtual Town Hall will be happening next week on Wednesday, February 19, 2014 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST. We’re hoping this will enhance your understanding of NIEM-UML!

In addition to all things NIEM-UML, we'll be launching a new initiative at the Town Hall!

Guest speaker and NIEM lead developer Webb Roberts will introduce our Design Patterns initiative. Once it's completed, we'll have a catalog of how NIEM is and/or can be used to address common needs of the NIEM community. Join us on February 19 to find out more.

RSVP now. Click the URL below or copy and paste it into your browser to register for the event.

https://a3.acteva.com/orderbooking/bookEvent/A339624

If you are already registered, simply go to NIEM.gov/townhall on Wednesday, February 19 for WebEx and dial-in information.

–NIEM Program Management Office

This message was sent to robin.gibson@courts.mo.gov from:
NIEM | 245 Murray Lane SW Bldg 410 | Washington, DC 20528

Unsubscribe