Subject: Expectations for Errata 4.01 posting

During the Aug. 12, 2015 conference call it was noted that the ECF 4.01 Errata, approved at the July f2f meeting would be posted by Chet.

I anticipate updating the ECF TC website when this occurs, but I am not sure what to expect.

Currently the webpage has a section titled “Technical Work Produced by the Committee”

Today this section lists the following

Technical Work Produced by the Committee

3.0 Electronic Court Filing Committee Draft
3.0 ECF XML Signature Document Signature Profile Committee Draft 1.0
3.1 Electronic Court Filing Committee Draft
4.0 Electronic Court Filing Committee Draft
4.0 Web Services Service Interaction Profile
4.0 Portable Media Service Interaction Profile
4.01 Electronic Court Filing OASIS Standard

The “4.01 Electronic Filing OASIS Standard” currently points to a folder that contains the original OASIS approved Standard for ECF 4.01 – this folder includes a zip file which contains all ECF 4.01 artifacts (i.e. ecf-4.01-spec-os.zip).

I am not sure whether “posting” of the Errata by Chet will replace the contents of this existing folder with corrected artifacts, or if a new folder is to be created with the Errata artifacts (e.g. similar to what was published in the ’15-day Public Review for (#LegalXML) Electronic Court Filing v4.01 Errata 01’ announcement), see: https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/15-day-public-review-for-legalxml-electronic-court-filing-v4-01-errata-01-ends-ju  . Either way, I presume that we can expect a zip file will contain all corrected artifacts (will this be named ecf-v4.01-spec-errata01-os.zip ?).

Gary Graham