Subject: Re: Public Review/Comment of Requirements?

The most straightforward way is to make it a Committee Note Draft and send it out for public review. I will always bcc any contacts you list on public review announcements (bcc so that they don't get spammed by a reply all somewhere along the food chain).

If you think that this is too early for that, you could informally share a link to a draft document in the TC's Kavi archive. The key thing there would be to get people to submit any thoughts they have for the TC through the -comment@ mailing list. That is what keeps their comments and feedback covered by the OASIS IPR agreements.

If you want to approach professional organizations or people in their professional capacity as opposed to a personal relationship, then I recommend the CN. That presents it as a formal work of the TC and makes an overall good impression.

Best,

/chet