Subject: Your request to publish an errata draft and release it for public review have been received

Members of the Electronic Court Filing TC,

Your request to publish Electronic Court Filing Version 4.01 Errata 02 as a CSD and release it for public review has been received. You can find the associated TC Admin JIRA tickets at

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2110

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2111

We'll let you know when these are ready. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, drop me an email or give me a call.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org