Subject: ECF 5.0 - Three Additions for Consideration

ECF TC,

For your consideration regarding ECF 5.0, we recently uploaded 3 recommended additions to the TC document folder within the OASIS site.

A .ZIP file containing business cases and XSD/XML examples may be accessed here: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/documents.php?folder_id=2795

The recommendations center-on changes in the following areas:

1.       Filing cancellation

2.       Transference of case assignment information

3.       Extensions for payment information

While we are hopeful the business cases we drafted appropriately articulate the intent of each addition, please let us know if you have any questions or wish to discuss.

Brian McGrath
Vice President, eSolutions and Texas Business Operations
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P: 972.713.3770 ext: 113213
F: 972.713.3777

www.tylertech.com