Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] RE: [faked-from] [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF TC Agenda 041216.docx uploaded

Greg,

Philip and Eric tested your WSDLs and both found they were a improvement over previous WSDLs.  There is a clear consensus that this is the approach we want to use for ECF 5.  We also had a significant conversation about whether we can implement the approach for ECF 4.  We discussed 3 options:

1.       Update current ECF 4 web services SIP 2.1

·        Risks: Violates our approach of no major changes in a minor release.  Obsoletes existing implementation and certifications

2.       Put out a new version of ECF 4 web services SIP major version (3.0?)

·        Risk: Multiple versions may confuse users and implementers

3.       Wait for ECF 5 web services SIP (5.0?)

·        Risk: When will ECF 5 be ready?

We deferred a decision on this until the May meeting to give everyone time to consider the advantages and disadvantages of each approach.  Hopefully

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532