Subject: Court scheduling schemas and instances

Thanks to all who participated in the workshop Friday to define the content of the new ECF court scheduling messages.  I just uploaded a new working draft that includes the models, mappings, schema and instances for each message.  Please review and provide feedback to the list.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-courtfiling/download.php/60081/ecf-v5.0-wd05.zip

Now that we have a complete set of schemas and instances, my hope is that we will approve ECF 5.0 for public review next month so that we have feedback for discussion at our April face to face meeting in New Jersey.

  Thanks,

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532