Subject: RE: CaseParticipantRoleCode

WD17 will be posted shortly which includes a new section 6.4 on Case Participants and Roles and a new CaseParticipantRoleCode.gc code list based on the attached worksheet that I adapted from the subcommittee’s proposal.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: McMillan, Jim
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 8:57 AM
To: Graham, Gary; James E Cabral; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

I am not going to comment on Jim P’s last note as I think it is a separate discussion.  CaseOtherParty handles things like Amicus parties that are “friends of the court” and may not necessarily be aligned with one party or another but who want to weigh in on the legal issues in the case.  I was also thinking that it might be useful for CASA (court appointed special advocates) or even Conservators who again may or may not be aligned with a party but rather have their own relationship with the case? – Jim M