Subject: Cardinality of the FilingMessage in various operations

TC Members,

In a past TC meeting we (Tyler) inquired as to the proper way to represent our “multiple filings in an envelope” concept within ECF 5.  The response given was that the FilingMessage could be repeated as needed.  We checked it at the time and found this to be correct and agreed that this was a suitable method.  However, the cardinality apparently changed.

Based upon wd30 we see that the ReviewFiling and ServeFiling operations are set to maxOccurs=1

wrappers.xsd:

The above apparently changed between wd22 and wd23.

Also, we notice similar limitations to related operations (not changed since wd22 but would be problematic for us):

feesrequest.xsd: (GetFeesCalculation)

wrappers.xsd

Finally, for completeness: while docket.xsd has the RecordDocketing at maxOccurs = 1, this is not a problem as wrappers.xsd has RecordDocketingMessage unbounded so no change requested on this one.

docket.xsd: (RecordDocketing)

Philip Baughman
Senior Software Engineering Manager, eSolutions
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P: 972.713.3770 ext: 113406

www.tylertech.com

Tyler Technologies