Subject: Updated civil complaint use case

All messages within the attached zip file for the civil complaint use case have been updated, and should be consistent with the newly released WD32.

Although many misunderstandings and issues contained within the first version of the civil complaint use case have been addressed and resolved, some issues remain. These issues or questions are documented within the XML messages using XML comments at the location (e.g. element) where the issue arises. Additionally, issues are also documented in the associated document (i.e. ‘LegalXML ECF 5 Civil Complaint Examples.docx’).

I encourage all ECF TC members to carefully review these examples messages and consider issues raised. While reviewing, you may surface additional questions and issues. I encourage you to document and circulate these amongst the TC. There are no stupid issues or questions.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Gary Graham

Arizona Supreme Court