Subject: RE: DocumentStampInformation

The federal courts put their Hash out there as part of the Document Stamp (which is a verification btw).  We need to also deal with Block Chain for this IMHO.

Brazil does a nice job on this.  I wrote about it back in March at:  https://courttechbulletin.blogspot.com/2018/03/court-document-verification-in-brazil.html

Notice that they include a “verification code” and a CRC code.

Jim M

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of James E Cabral
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2018 8:29 AM
To: Othon, Enrique <Enrique.Othon@tylertech.com>; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] RE: DocumentStampInformation

Enrique,

stampinformation:DocumentStampInformationMessage includes ecf:CaseTrackingID and j:CaseNumberText which I believe is correct.  stampinformationcallback:NotifyDocumentStampInformationMessage includes ecf:CaseTrackingID and nc:Case.

Is there a reason stampinformation:DocumentStampInformationMessage should include nc:Case?

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532