Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF5 Spec Considerations-24-ReviewedDocuments - jec.docx uploaded

Jim,

As a result, schema changes are expected. The last working draft was 32 (5-22-2018).

Do you anticipate the next working draft (WD33) being released before next Tuesday’s conference call meeting or after?

Thanks

Gary Graham

From: James E Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2018 9:24 AM
To: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Gary,

My mistake.  As you suspected, the document identifiers for LeadDocument and ConnectedDocument should have matched the identifiers in ReviewedLeadDocument and ReviewedConnectedDocument.  I believe we are in agreement.  I’ll go ahead and implement these changes in the next Working Draft.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532