Subject: RE: Element ordering

Enrique,

It’s an artifact (good or bad) of the BOUML plugout that generates schemas in alphabetical order to align with the NIEM reference model.  It would be a lot of work to change and I haven’t convinced myself the effort is worth it.

__
Jim Cabral
502 509-4532

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Othon, Enrique <Enrique.Othon@tylertech.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:08:01 AM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Element ordering

Good morning,

Quick question, I’ve noticed the ordering on some of the elements seems odd to me.  For example, the connected document coming before the lead document, or in some cases other elements in between the lead and connected.  It’s not a big deal since the xml is being processed by code, just visually looks odd.

This is just an observation, I’m not proposing a change at this time.