Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ecf-v5.0-wd39.zip uploaded

ECF TC:

ECF 5.0 WD39 has been updated with a few minor fixes and improved examples (thanks Philip and Gary!) and is now ready for your detailed review.  At the next ECF TC meeting on 2/12, I will call for approval of WD39 as a Committee Specification Draft and Public Review Draft.  If approved, it will become CSPRD04.  If there are then no changes resulting from the public review, this will be the version we consider for approval as a Committee Specification at the 3/12 meeting.  In short, this is expected to be the final draft version that will be shared with implementers and is on track to become an OASIS Standard.

I say this to encourage you to bring any remaining concerns to light as soon as possible so that we can all be prepared to approve this version on 2/12.

Thanks!

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of James Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 1:43:42 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Fixed CaseParticipantRoleCode.gc
-- Mr. James Cabral
Document Name: ecf-v5.0-wd39.zip

Description
Changes in WD39: Added optional PaymentMessage to GetFeesCalculation in
Table 1. Reorganized Section 6.1.4 to improve readability. Replaced
reference to FIPS 180-2 with FIPS 180-4 and clarified when hashes are
required in Section 6.1.10. Clarified when identifiers must be provided in
Section 6.2. Added references for multiple FilingMessages to Sections 6.1.3
and 6.1.5. Clarified document references in Section 6.4.1 and 6.4.3. Added
reference to GRA WS-SIP in Section 7.1. Changed definitions of
ecf:CaseTypeCode, ecf:CaseCategoryCode, ecf:Document, and
ecf:ReviewedDocument. Updated DocumentRelatedCode.gc to remove “reviewed”.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. James Cabral
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: ECF 5.0
Date submitted: 2019-01-23 10:43:07
Revision: 14