Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] ECF5 - Outreach; Conference of Appellate Court Clerks

I would say that a short full-session presentation – 15 minutes would be best giving them the highlights of ECF 5.0 and the benefits of adopting the standard… especially as part of the EFSP/EFM model to open up E-filing to all.

From: Graham, Gary <GGraham@courts.az.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 11:26 AM
To: McMillan, Jim <jmcmillan@ncsc.org>; James E Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>
Cc: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

Ms. Johnson (e.g. Clerk of the Arizona Supreme Court) has provided the following conference contact information:

Gary:  per our discussion earlier this week, I am sending you contact information for the National Conference of Appellate Court Clerks 2019 Conference Program Chair.

Jenny Kitchings

Clerk of Court

South Caroline Court of Appeals

jkitchings@sccourts.org

Phone:  803.734.1981

I have not yet contacted Jenny Kitchings pending a more complete understanding of what we would be requesting.

Were your previous invitations solicited?

Was this an invitation to address the full conference or a break-out session?

Were prior invitations to speak about ECF or other topics?