Subject: FW: Call for Proposals

Title: Call for Proposals

ECF TC:

Let’s plan to submit a presentation on ECF 5.0 to CTC.  Let me know if you would have suggestions on the track, topic or would like to be a presenter.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532

From: National Center for State Courts <ncsc@public.govdelivery.com>
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 10:01:06 AM
To: James E Cabral
Subject: Call for Proposals

CTC 2019 Logo

Call for Proposals

We want to hear from you! The Court Technology Conference will feature multiple education tracks providing opportunities to learn about practical applications of technology and innovation in several topic areas. We are reaching out to the court community for session ideas that encourage teams of administrators, technologists, and judges to attend the conference.

We encourage you to share new technology successes, innovative ideas, and insight into the latest challenges with our attendees. Your session should speak to a diverse audience and focus on a topic that affects the court community.

The deadline for proposals is Friday, March 15. The CTC Education Advisory Committee will review proposals and will inform you by late April if your idea made it into the conference. We encourage you to not only answer the call yourself but to disseminate this information to colleagues and anyone who can offer insightful topics related to technology in the courts.

Proposal Guidelines

  1. Fit within one of the tracks below
  2. Recommend potential speakers—up to three per session
  3. Be 150 words or less

Deadline for Proposals is March 15

All ideas are welcome, but your session stands a greater chance of being selected if it fits of the following tracks:

  • Next Generation Courts
  • Access to Justice
  • Public Trust and Confidence
  • Future Tech Roadmap
  • Evolving IT Workforce and Tech Procurement
  • Cybersecurity

Send us your session ideas today.

In the Private Sector? Contact Stacey Smith about sponsorships with speaking opportunities.

This email was sent to jcabral@mtgmc.com using GovDelivery Communications Cloud on behalf of: National Center for State Courts · 300 Newport Avenue · Williamsburg, VA 23185 GovDelivery logo