Subject: RE: Operations for a normative ECF 5 system

Philip,

My recollection is that those operations that are mandatory for ECF conformance in ECF 5 have been mandatory since at least ECF 3.  Not all providers implement all ECF MDEs.  For those MDEs that an provider chooses to implement, they must implement the mandatory ECF operations that apply to that MDE in order to claim ECF conformance for that MDE.

As an aside, the ECF 5.0 specifications are currently being edited and formatted for public review.  At this point, any proposed changes should be suggested either for an errata document if they are “bug fixes” or for another minor or major version if they are substantive changes.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Baughman, Philip <Philip.Baughman@tylertech.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2019 6:55:08 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling (legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org)
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Operations for a normative ECF 5 system

TC Members,

I am looking forward to our call next week after missing the last few.  Please see the attached document whereby I pose a question regarding the operations cited as necessary for a normative ECF 5 system.

Regards,

Philip Baughman
Senior Software Engineering Manager, eSolutions
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

P: 972.713.3770 ext: 113406

www.tylertech.com

Tyler Technologies