Subject: NAPPS Conference May 3-4 in Orlando

All –

I reached out to NAPPS (National Association of Professional Process Servers) to ask about allowing time in their upcoming conference (May 3-4 in Orlando) to share what’s happening with the new version of ECF and potential impact on e-service.

The good news is they’ve reserved a 30-minute block of time in their conference program if we’d like to come speak. The time slot is Saturday, May 4 at 11am ET. Unfortunately, I have a commitment that weekend that I cannot change – I won’t even be in Orlando.

Is there another member of the TC that would be willing and available to do this? There would be travel costs to deal with. Maybe from the TC budget? Maybe NAPPS could help (not sure if they’d even consider it). Let me know ASAP if you’re open to doing this – then we’ll figure out if there’s a way to cover costs.

Thanks,

Jim

James M. Harris | Principal Court Management Consultant, Technology Services

National Center for State Courts | 300 Newport Avenue | Williamsburg, VA  23185

757-259-1804 | jharris@ncsc.org | www.ncsc.org