Subject: TC meetings tomorrow and next Tuesday

ECF TC:

This s a reminder that we have our regularly scheduled TC meeting tomorrow.  We need a quorum to request a special majority ballot to approve ECF 5.0 as a Committee Specification so please make every effort to attebd.

The first public review for the ECF 5 Web Services SIP closes 4/13 and, thus far, there are no comments,  Therefore,  I have also tentatively scheduled a special meeting of the TC next Tuesday, 4/16,  at 11am ET to vote to request a special majority ballot to also approve the WS SIP as a Committee Specification.  We’ll confirm tomorrow whether we need the meeting next Tuesday.

  Thanks,

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532