Subject: FW: LegalXML ECF F2F Meeting Location

ECF TC:

Thanks to Jim McMillan and our friends at NCSC, we have a meeting room for our September face-to-face meeting im New Orleans.  We will meet at the Downtown Marriott in the Fulton Room on the second floor.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532

From: McMillan, Jim <jmcmillan@ncsc.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:00:30 PM
To: James E Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>; Harris, James <jharris@ncsc.org>
Subject: LegalXML ECF F2F Meeting Location

Hi Jim C,

We have a room set for 20 persons (soon with AV) at the New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center

859 Convention Center Blvd

We are currently assigned to the Fulton Room located on the 2nd Floor from 1:00 to 6:00 PM

Here are the links to the hotel website:

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msymc-new-orleans-downtown-marriott-at-the-convention-center/

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/event-planning/business-meeting/msymc-new-orleans-downtown-marriott-at-the-convention-center/

Jim M

James E. McMillan – National Center for State Courts,  USA