Subject: RE: ECF "education outline"

Thanks Jim C.  Good ideas.

From: James E Cabral <jec@mtgmc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2020 1:50 PM
To: McMillan, Jim <jmcmillan@ncsc.org>; legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org

[WARNING] This email originated outside the NCSC email system. DO NOT CLICK links or attachments unless you know the content is safe.

Jim,

I’ve seen similar approaches in other animations.  I think this can work.

Should we add a “Who” Section?  I think that would help get the attention of groups that don’t typically much attention to us (e.g. attorneys, app developers). Many of your points in “Why” actually might be better grouped under “Who”

Under “How”, I would also encourage courts and providers to decide if they want an open, standards-based architecture of applications and, if so, use ECF as a cornerstone of their architecture.

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532