Subject: ECF TC Representative to the LegalXML MS Steering Committee

ECF TC:

Later today, I will be sending out an agenda to our quarterly meeting tomorrow at 11am EDT.

The agenda will include election of the ECF TC representative to the LegalXML Member Section Steering Committee. After several years representing the TC on the Steering Committee, Jim McMillan has decided not to run again.   Due to the short notice, I’ll self-nominate.  If anyone would also link to nominate someone, please let me know ASAP and I’ll include the other candidates on the agenda.

Thanks,

__

Jim Cabral

502 509-4532