Subject: RE: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF 4.1 WD01 - NIEM NDR

Should we update [NIEM MNDR] to v1.3 instead of draft 1.2?

NIEM NDR v1.3 can still be acquired. I do not think there exists any copies of NIEM NDR draft v1.2

My vote is to update the specification for NIEM NDR v1.3

Gary Graham

From: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org <legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of James Cabral
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2022 12:56 PM
To: legalxml-courtfiling@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [legalxml-courtfiling] Groups - ECF 4.1 WD01 uploaded

Document Name: ECF 4.1 WD01

Description
This is the initial working draft of ECF 4.1. Changes to ECF 4.01 OS with
errata 02:
Relaxed the cardinality of and in to enable MDEs to send messages
without requiring an asynchronous message. Added /
to CourtPolicyResponseMessage to indicate whether all MDEs MUST support
asynchronous responses to messages they send. Relaxed the cardinality of /
, / and / to allow multiples. Added as an alternative to and as an
alternative to due to the retirement of the FIPS10-4 code list. Added
xsd/wrappers.xsd to support document/literal web services.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. James Cabral
Group: OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC
Folder: ECF 4.1
Date submitted: 2022-06-19 12:55:27
Revision: 1