Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] eContracts Meeting Information: 11/13/02

Hi Dan,

It would seem more appropriate to publish the meeting details on the TC
list.

I did this with the Transcripts TC and although there was a
non-TC-member who called in I don't really see this as a problem. If
there are interested parties who want to be involved then they will
probably join the TC in due course.

Regards

Eddie

PS Could you send me the secret codes. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Greenwood [mailto:dang@mit.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 10:16 PM
To: Legalxml-Econtracts

Dear fellow OASIS/LegalXML eContracts Technical Committee Members:

As the only comments back to me on the draft agenda have been positive,
I am planning to use it as our roadmap during the meeting this
Wednesday.  A copy of that agenda is appended to the bottom of this
message.

I now have the telephone number and conference code necessary to dial
into the teleconference.  To assure that only members of this TC join
the call, it has been suggested that I request participants to e-mail me
directly for that information.  If you are planning to dial in for the
meeting, please confirm with me via e-mail (dang@mit.edu) and I will
send all the pertinent information.

Finally, if you are aware of anyone who is wishes to become a member of
this TC but who is not at this time on the TC mail list, please forward
this e-mail to them and I'll make sure they find their way.

I'm looking forward to working with you all.

Best,
 - Daniel Greenwood, OASIS/LegalXML eContracts TC Chair