Subject: [legalxml-econtracts] Proposed Procedures for Processing TCSpecifications and Other De liverables

Title: Proposed Procedures for Processing TC Specifications and Other Deliverables

Hello, eContracts members:

The attached Word file conveys proposed procedures for your consideration. They are similar to those that I have prepared for other Legal XML Technical Committees. The Court Filing TC has adopted the procedures and other TCs are reviewing them or plan to deal with them later. The procedures themselves are lengthy, spelling out details to avoid quibbling later on. The attached PowerPoint slides provide an overview of key points, procedures, and roles.

I now disconnect from any pride of authorship and invite the TC members to decide whether these procedures would serve them well in the work of the eContracts TC. I will be glad to modify this document or otherwise assist in reaching resolution on TC procedures.

The Chair of the TC may wish to designate a period for review and comment on this proposal followed by a vote on the TC's List. I do not think that is my call. Please let me know if you have questions about any of this material.

Regards,

Roger

Roger Winters
Electronic Court Records Manager