Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Legal Markup - the way forward

Hi Jim

Your suggestions are fine - i'll incorporate them in the revised ECM
Scenario i'm preparing for Barry Sergio and Zoran.  The way i think i
will do the first is to change 4, so it reads:

 >    4. Contract Performance/Amendment, including claims and disputes.

The idea being that its really that step which in which the
claims/disputes are likely to occur.  Is that acceptable?

I've removed the word "management" since contract management is an
activity which covers at least steps 4, 5 and 6.

cheers,

Jason

: