Subject: Official Communication from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary

In earlier teleconferences, I was assigned to provide links to this Technical
Committee:

Ponton Consulting provides a Contract Editor for trial and non-commercial
use at their web site www.ponton-consulting.de
(Click on  to "Products" and "Ponton X/E;  As this web site is in
German, I have not had an opportunity to explore it.)  The sample clauses
used in this system are the property of their project partners.

I found the (eLegal) web site at http://elegal.vtt.fi informative.

Information on the OASIS policies regarding membership in Technical Committees
can be found in Section 1e and 1f of their document, OASIS Technical Committee
Process
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#membership