Subject: Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2137)

                         Agenda for Conference Call
                Electronic Contracts Technical Committee of the
                       OASIS Legal XML Member Section

                              April 9th
                             4PM Eastern
                Dial 512 225 3050  - Use 84759# for Pin Code
16:00:00 Wed Apr 09 2003 in America/New_York converts to
20:00:00 Wed Apr 09 2003 in GMT

1) Welcome and Roll Call

2) Discussion and Approval of Minutes of March 26th

3) Discussion of "information item" authored (Jason Harrop)
   Choosing between recursive and hierarchiccal clause models (Jason Harrop)

4) New meetings

   Possibility for Face to Face meetings

   International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law
   June 23-28 2003 Edinburgh Scotland

   OASIS Open Standards Conference October 1-3 Sydney Australia

   Court Filing Technical Committee and the ABA Legal Tech March 23,24 2004

   ABA Meeting in San Francisco

   Should we restart holding our teleconferences on 5PM Eastern 22:00 GMT
   instead of 4PM Eastern 21:00 on May 7th or May 21st?

5) New Business