Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Face2Face Meetings

Thanks Karl.  Jamie - can you join us?

 - Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 12:01 AM
To: Daniel Greenwood
Cc: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org; Jamie Clark; dee schur

No, I'm sorry. I'm traveling next week Tuesday and Wednesday. Perhaps
Jamie could participate?

OASIS is usually able to make arrangements for meeting space for TCs
at
industry conferences where we are a sponsor or host. But we don't have
the resources to payfor meeting space otherwise; you would have to
look
for sponsorship from one of your members. We would be able to provide
some limited amount of help with logistical arrangements; Dee Schur,
our
conference coordinator can help with this.

-Karl

Daniel Greenwood wrote:
> I suggest we handle the question of a face to face meeting as the
first
> item of business on our next call, and not allow ourselves to put it
off
> futher.  I also suggest it would be helpful to have Karl Best of
OASIS
> join for this portion of the call to discuss OASIS resources that
may be
> available.
>
> Karl - can you or a designess join for the first part of our next
call,
> next Wed at 4pm Eastern Time?
>
> Barry, thanks for defining the items to be discussed.
>
> Best,
>  - Dan

Where
>     are those referenced?
>
>     11.   For the proposed October meeting in AU, with whom do we
>     coordinate in OASIS-Open or are we strictly on our own? Will
OASIS
>     be making space available for groups to meet in conjunction with
the
>     conference?
>

>     Best,
>
>     Barry Hansen
>
>     I-many, Inc.
>
>     Portland, Maine, USA
>
>     bhansen@imany.com

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org