Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Clause Structure applied to Benchmark Contract

Dan,

If you delete line 2 from the XML it will render a valid XML structure.

The xml code is referencing an internal econtracts.dtd at
/home/jharrop/eContracts.dtd

Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Greenwood [mailto:dang@mit.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 1:05 PM
To: legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Clause Structure applied to Benchmark
Contract

Hi Jason,

I could not get this to display.  Here is the error message:

The XML page cannot be displayed [PARA]Cannot view XML input using style
sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try
again later. [PARA][PARA]Access is denied. Error processing resource
'/home/jharrop/eContracts.dtd'. Line 2, Position 57 [PARA]<!DOCTYPE Clauses
SYSTEM "/home/jharrop/eContracts.dtd">

This is ironic, no?  What can I do to make it display?

Thanks,
 - Dan