Subject: Agenda; Call In Number?

Dead TC Members,

My current count for agenda items for out next meeting, tomorrow at
4pm Eastern, as I recall, includes the following:

* Introduction and roll call;

* Approval of draft minutes (if they are complete by the meeting);

* Report on progress mapping scenarios to Jason's framework;

* Structural model: Articles, Sections, etc.  (Shooting for conclusion
on this item)

* Benchmark contracts proposal (if possible, please try to e-mail
benchmark contracts you favor to the list prior to the meeting)

* Presentation/Display: Seeking to agree upon exactly which (one or
more) requirements statements are appropriate to vote upon.  By
agreeing upon the requirement statement, I hope we can find consensus
on the result.  However, if there are genuine differences of opinion,
then agreeing upon one or more statements to be voted upon - up or
down - will result in conclusion of the matter in a fair manner.

* Face to face meeting;

* Eddie O'Brien, the co-vice chair of this TC with Jason Harrop, has
recently resigned from that leadership post.  We owe him a debt of
gratitude for helping to get this effort off the ground!  He will
continue as a TC member, and I am thankful for that.  Should we
continue with just one vice chair, the able Jason (who is currently
Chairing the Requirements Workgroup Effort), or would anybody like to
step up to the plate?  Basically, it just means helping me and Jason
with administrative matters (fun, fun fun!).

* New Business.

* Call In Information???  I believe we are still awaiting the call in
information for tomorrow's meeting from our TC Secretary, Dr. Leff.
We also await his portion of the draft minutes from last meeting.

Please e-mail me if I have left something out or mischaracterized
something.

Best,
 - Daniel Greenwood