Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] eContracts TC: Explanation of Vote: ContractClause Structures

Jim wrote:

> I would ask that the minutes reflect that I posted this
> supplemental reasons on the eMail list. To thrash this out on eMail,
> someone who took minutes should post the official wording, which I
hope I > have not mangled.

[...]

The wording incorporated in the minutes is:

A motion was approved to "...close general discussion on this matter and
go
directly to a vote on adopting this document as the general guideline
for the purpose of generating our structural model. It is noted that
this supercedes the tentative agreement reached on April 9th."

Also, I will post a revised draft of the minutes that will reference the
posting as you requested.

Best,

Dave Marvit
Fujitsu Labs of America