Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Clause Model Submissions

John McClure wrote:
> I also appreciate alot! Jason's DTD survey. Although I must admit sadness that
> the Data Consortium's DTD was not included in the survey.

Sorry John - it simply didn't occur to me when i was putting together a
list of candidate DTDs.  (I did consider including the Court Document
DTD, and although i did look at it, ultimately left it out in the end).

:

> Meanwhile, I intend to complete the DC submission, incorporating the lessons of
> the last two years.

Yes, that's probably the right way to go - similar to what Peter and I
have done.  It'd be useful if it could explain how this sits vis a vis
your RDF proposal.

cheers,

Jason