Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2204)

The referenced URL (for the DC Requirements) for todays meeting contains href's
that were inappropriately inserted whenever that file was posted to the LegalXML
website. I have attached a version that removes those, and makes for easy
hyperlinking within the document.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/leave_w
orkgroup.php

Title: OASIS LEGALXML ECONTRACTS TC - DATA CONSORTIUM REQUIREMENTS

OASIS LegalXML eContracts TC Requirements

Scenario - Contract Information Requirements

Name Data Consortium Requirements - Contract Information
Principal Stakeholders Commercial Real Estate Industry
Scenario Owner John McClure
Draft Number 1
Draft Date 31 January 2003
Contributors

Introduction

This document contains requirements from the Data Consortium (http://www.dataconsortium.org/) that we request be implemented by the initial standard being crafted by the OASIS LegalXML eContracts Technical Committee. The Data Consortium represents the commercial real estate industry in the United States, and is allied with the PISCES organization, a similar group of commercial real estate stakeholders in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Data Consortium also has extensive ties within the United States to fraternal groups, most notably the Appraisal Institute and the National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries.

All members of the Data Consortium have a strong interest in the standards being developed by the OASIS LegalXML eContract Technical Committee because significant savings and new services are expected in our industry as a direct result of creating a standard that supports an arms-length exchange of contract documents. Our request for consideration of our requirements is made as a fellow OASIS organization and, accordingly, we offer our services and industry experience to the Technical Committee as it moves forward from the requirements process through implementation and standardization.

We expect to submit a companion "use case scenario" which is concerned with the extraction of information from a legal contract.

As per the requirements process, contributions to this scenario are welcome. Please send your contributions to John McClure. The preferred format for comments is a marked-up version of this document, using <ins> and <del> elements to identify text changes you'd like to see.

Scenario Statement

The objective of this scenario is to identify the information in a contract which the Data Consortium wants to extract, usually for reason of updating databases concerned with the management of real estate properties and facilities. The information elements identified here are those contained within the contracts themselves, that is, this document has merely a passing interest in process-related information as it occurrs during the formation and administration of the contract. Rather, the focus here is entirely on the content of the contract as agreed to by the parties.

There are numerous legal documents involved with the daily conduct of commercial real estate operations. Our focus here is on our two bedrock documents — leases and purchase contracts — which we believe would herald the industry's greatest and most immediate benefit from following a standardization process. We are interested in standards that relate to not only the original contract but, in the case of leases, also to contract renewals. In fact, leases themselves can be considered almost to be an archetype for most other contracts, because (a) leases detail a recurring relationship over time between the parties, not just a to a specific action, as in a transfer of property (b) leases do often include purchases or expectations of goods and services between lessor and lessee (c) leases do involve the specification of rights that are granted by the lessor to the lessee (e) leases can include debt instruments such as promissory notes (f) leases have discernible contract execution, performance, settlement, renewal, and default terms and (g) many lease contracts include options to purchase, or a grant of purchase.

What does the real estate professional do, today, with the executed lease contract? The most common answer is that the scope of information then abstracted from the contract is dependent on the schema of the databases that are to be updated. Most databases in the commercial real estate industry today are relational databases, that is, they are a rigid information structure which do not accommodate the flowed text which this group expects to annotate with XML markup. In short, the industry transfers selected fields of information from the contract to databases that drive facilities management and accounting functions.

Clearly, this process can be improved by converting the contract into a database itself that drives the facilities management and accounting functions of a commercial real estate management company. In order for this to happen, however, all information in the contract must be annotated with XML tags. Often, certain information in the contract serves multiple purposes and, hence, this information must be simultaneously tagged with multiple XML tags. By doing so, introduction of new or improved services will no longer depend on the information abstracted from a contract, because that step will have been eliminated.

Table of Schemae

Appurtenance ContingencyTerm ContingentEvent Goodwill UnitPricing UnitPricingTerm UnitQuantity UnitQuantityTerm Tax TaxTerm TermsOfEvidence TermsOfLiability TermsOfRestriction AcceptanceEvent AcceptanceFailure AcceptanceFailureTerm AcceptanceTerm ActualValue AddendedContract Addendum Address AddressLine AfterDate AfterDateTime AfterTime Agent AsOfDateTime Attachment Author BackMatter BeforeDate BeforeDateTime BeforeTime BeginTextTerm BillingEvent BillingFailure BillingFailureTerm BillingTerm Body BusinessName CancellationEvent CancellationFailure CancellationFailureTerm CancellationTerm Caption CaptionHeading CaptionNumber CaptionNumberHeading Carrier Cell Charge ChargeTerm CityName Claimant Claimee Clause CollectionEvent CollectionFailure CollectionFailureTerm CollectionTerm Column Contact Content Contract ContractDate ContractDateTime ContractCancellationEvent ContractCancellationTerm ContractExecutionEvent ContractExecutionTerm ContractLitigationEvent ContractLitigationTerm ContractRenewalEvent ContractRenewalTerm ContractSettlementEvent ContractSettlementTerm ContractTime CreateDateTime CreditEvent CreditFailure CreditFailureTerm CreditTerm Customer Date DeliveryEvent DeliveryFailure DeliveryFailureTerm DeliveryTerm Description Discount DiscountTerm Distributor Editor EffectiveDate EffectiveDateTime EffectiveTime EmailAddress EndTextTerm Escalation EscalationTerm EscrowEvent EscrowFailure EscrowFailureTerm EscrowTerm EstimatedValue ExchangeEvent ExchangeFailure ExchangeFailureTerm ExchangeTerm ExpirationDate ExpirationDateTime ExpirationTime FamilyName Figure FirstFigure FirstName Folder Frequency FrontMatter FullName GivenName Goods Grantee Grantor GroupItem GroupName HomeAddress IndexTable InstallationEvent InstallationFailure InstallationFailureTerm InstallationTerm InstitutionName Installer Invoicee Invoicer Landlord LastEditDateTime LastFigure LastName LegalName LegalParty MaintenanceEvent MaintenanceFailure MaintenanceFailureTerm MaintenanceTerm MajorItem Manager Manufacturer Metadata MinorItem ModificationEvent ModificationFailure ModificationFailureTerm ModificationTerm Name NamePrefix NameSuffix NotAfterDate NotAfterDateTime NotAfterTime NotBeforeDate NotBeforeDateTime NotBeforeTime Offeree Offerer OrdinalBaseDate OrdinalDay OrdinalMonth OrdinalYear OrganizationName OtherName Page PageArea PageNumberHeading PageOrientation Pagination Paragraph Payee Payer PerformanceEvent PerformanceFailure PerformanceFailureTerm PerformanceTerm Premises PreviousValue PrePaymentEvent PrePaymentFailure PrePaymentFailureTerm PrePaymentTerm ProcurementEvent ProcurementFailure ProcurementFailureTerm ProcurementTerm ProductionEvent ProductionFailure ProductionFailureTerm ProductionTerm PurchaseEvent PurchaseFailure PurchaseFailureTerm PurchaseTerm Purchaser Recipient ReimbursementEvent ReimbursementFailure ReimbursementFailureTerm ReimbursementTerm RemittanceEvent RemittanceFailure RemittanceFailureTerm RemittanceTerm Renter RequisitionEvent RequisitionFailure RequisitionFailureTerm RequisitionTerm Retailer Row ScheduledAcceptance ScheduledBilling ScheduledCancellation ScheduledCollection ScheduledCredit ScheduledDelivery ScheduledEscrow ScheduledEvent ScheduledExchange ScheduledInstallation ScheduledMaintenance ScheduledModification ScheduledPrePayment ScheduledProcurement ScheduledProduction ScheduledPurchase ScheduledReimbursement ScheduledRemittance ScheduledRequisition ScheduledSurrender ScheduledUse Section Seller Service ServiceProvder StateName StatePostalCode SubAmount SubClause SubParagraph SubPart SubSection SubTotal Superior Supplier SurrenderEvent SurrenderFailure SurrenderFailureTerm SurrenderTerm Table Time Title TotalAmount Type UnorderedContent UseEvent UseFailure UseFailureTerm UseTerm Watermark Wholesaler WorkAddress ZipCode amount date dateTime duration integer gDay gMonth gYear integer name nameRef text time uri

Contract Information Requirements

The following requirements have been determined from analysis of the structure and content of commercial real estate leases.

Contract Schema

Contracts range from simple memoranda of renewals to multi-section, multi-addendum, masterpieces of legal artistry. One important aim of the schema for a Contract is to avoid forcing drafters of simple contracts to structure their contracts in a manner appropriate only to complex contracts. Complex contracts require a higher degree of normalization (of "nesting") of their information, primarily to facilitate formatting the document for printing and viewing. Simple contracts however, have little need other than to directly identify the parameters of the contract, without the "nesting". For instance, the Body of a Contract can be explicitly stated, complete with embedded text, or it can be implied for text embedded at the level of the contract itself.

  1. A Contract is composed of zero or one:
  2. Structurally, a Contract is composed of zero or more:
  3. A Contract may reference zero or one of each container:
  4. With regard to roles, a Contract describes zero or more:
  5. Also with regard to roles, a Contract describes zero or two or more:
  6. With regard to goods, a Contract describes zero or more:
  7. With regard to historical declarations, a Contract describes zero or more:
  8. With regard to prospective declarations, a Contract describes zero or more:
    ScheduledAcceptance ScheduledBilling ScheduledCancellation ScheduledCollection ScheduledCredit ScheduledDelivery ScheduledEscrow ScheduledEvent ScheduledExchange ScheduledInstallation ScheduledMaintenance ScheduledModification ScheduledPrePayment ScheduledProcurement ScheduledProduction ScheduledPurchase ScheduledReimbursement ScheduledRemittance ScheduledRequisition ScheduledSurrender ScheduledUse
  9. With regard to stipulations, a Contract is composed of zero or more:
    AcceptanceFailureTerm AcceptanceTerm BillingFailureTerm BillingTerm CancellationFailureTerm CancellationTerm ChargeTerm CollectionFailureTerm CollectionTerm ContractDefaultTerm ContractEffectiveTerm ContractExecutionTerm ContractRenewalTerm CreditFailureTerm CreditTerm DeliveryFailureTerm DeliveryTerm DiscountTerm EscalationTerm ExchangeFailureTerm ExchangeTerm InstallationFailureTerm InstallationTerm MaintenanceFailureTerm MaintenanceTerm ModificationFailureTerm ModificationTerm PerformanceFailureTerm PerformanceTerm ProcurementFailureTerm ProcurementTerm ProductionFailureTerm ProductionTerm PurchaseFailureTerm PurchaseTerm ReimbursementFailureTerm ReimbursementTerm RemittanceFailureTerm RemittanceTerm SurrenderFailureTerm SurrenderTerm UnitPricingTerm UnitQuantityTerm UseFailureTerm UseTerm TaxTerm
  10. A Contract is composed of zero or one Superior, which is a reference to an overriding item. For instance, within a Contract, the value of a Superior is equivalent to a "SuperiorContract". This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  11. A Contract is composed of zero or one LastEditDateTime and Metadata. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  12. A Contract is composed of zero or one Name and Title items. In the absence of a Name, the Title is treated as a synonym. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  13. A Contract is composed of zero or one Date, Time and CreateDateTime items. In the absence of a CreateDateTime, a Date and Time are taken to be components of the CreateDateTime. In the event both Date and CreateDateTime are present, the CreateDateTime takes precedence, and the meaning of the Date is ambiguous. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  14. A Contract is composed of zero or one AsofDateTime, date, dateTime, gDay, gMonth, gYear, and time items. In the absence of a AsofDateTime, date-time strings (gDay ... time) are interpreted as composing an implied AsofDateTime. If both an AsofDateTime and date/time components are present, then AsofDateTime takes precedence, and the meaning of the date/time components are ambiguous. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  15. A Contract is composed of zero or more Type items. When the document is an addendum to another contract, then the type of contract is "Addendum". This means there may be addenda to an addendum. If the contract is a lease, then a Type indicates that it is a Lease. If a contract is an addendum to a lease contract, then two Types are necessary, one for the Addendum, and one for the Lease. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  16. A Contract is composed of zero or more text strings not part of another part of the document. Such text strings constitute the Body of the Contract if a Body does not exist; otherwise they constitute the content of the Description of the contract if Description is not present; otherwise they are immaterial. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  17. A Contract is composed of zero or one name which is the name assigned to this object. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  18. A Contract is composed of zero or one nameRef which is a reference to another Contract acting as this Contract. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  19. A Contract is composed of zero or more text node items. These are assumed to be constituent of a single text string. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  20. A Contract is composed of zero or one uri which is the value for the rdf:ID for the information. This attribute applies to each of the schemas in this document, and will not be repeated for each one.
  21. Validation is stated as:
    <xsl:template mode='Validate' match='x:Contract'>
        <xsl:apply-templates mode='Error' select='.[
                  count(x:BackMatter)&gt;1 or count(x:Body)&gt;1 or count(x:FrontMatter)&gt;1
                  or
                  count(x:*[local-name()!="Addendum" and local-name()!="Attachment" and
                            local-name()!="Clause"   and local-name()!="Paragraph" and
                            local-name()!="Section"  and local-name()!="BackMatter" and
                            local-name()!="Body"     and local-name()!="FrontMatter"])&gt;1]' />
    <\xsl:template>

amount Schema

An amount string is a decimal string that is to be interpreted as an amount of currency. The specific currency is indicated either by the currency associated with the item's container or the datastream itself. A more specific set of elements indicating a specific currency, is provided at http://www.hypergrove.com/Publications/Symbols.html. For example, amounts in US Dollars would use "usd" rather than "amount".

date Schema

A date string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string conforming to CCYY-MM-DD format.

dateTime Schema

A dateTime string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string conforming to CCYY-MM-DDTHH:MM:SS format.

gDay Schema

A gDay string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string whose content ranges from 1 through 31.

gMonth Schema

A gDay string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string whose content ranges from 1 through 12.

gYear Schema

A gYear string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string whose content ranges from 1 through 9999.

name Schema

A name string identifies the "name" associated with an information object. For instance, to show that "Mr. Jones (defined as 'Agent.2') is the agent for Mr. Smith (who is defined as 'Purchaser.1'), and Mr. Smith's agent is Mr. Jones" would be coded as:

<Agent>
    <name>Agent.2</name>
    <Name><en>Mr. Jones</en></Name>
    <Purchaser><nameRef>Purchaser.1</nameRef></Purchaser>
</Agent>
<Purchaser>
    <name>Purchaser.1</name>
    <Name><en>Mr. Smith</en></Name>
    <Agent><nameRef>Agent.2</nameRef></Agent>
</Agent>
Similarly, to show that a Payee is Mr. Jones:
<Payee><nameRef>Agent.2</nameRef></Payee>

nameRef Schema

A string that identifies the "name" associated with a referenced information object. See name for more information.

text Schema

A text string contains a separately addressable set of text characters. The specific language of the text string is indicated either by the language associated with the container or the datastream itself. A more specific set of elements indicating a specific language, is provided at http://www.hypergrove.com/Publications/Symbols.html. For example, strings of English text would use "en" or "eng" rather than "text".

time Schema

A time string, as defined by XML Schema, is a string conforming to HH:MM:SS format.

uri Schema

A uri string identifies the Universal Resource Identifier of an information object.

AcceptanceTerm Schema

An AcceptanceTerm describes an acceptance of goods or service that is contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a successful Acceptance. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

  1. An AcceptanceTerm is composed of zero or more:
  2. An AcceptanceTerm can reference zero or more:

AcceptanceEvent Schema

In the context of a Contract or Addendum, An AcceptanceEvent describes an acceptance of goods or service. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by an AcceptanceEvent are those levied as a result of the acceptance. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

  1. An AcceptanceEvent is composed of zero or one:
  2. An AcceptanceEvent is composed of zero or more:
  3. An AcceptanceEvent can reference zero or more:

Purchaser Schema

A Purchaser is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

    AcceptanceFailure Schema

    An AcceptanceFailure describes an Acceptance of goods or service that was not made by a Recipient. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to perform the Acceptance or render the service. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

    1. An AcceptanceFailure is composed of zero or more:
    2. An AcceptanceFailure can reference zero or more:

    AcceptanceFailureTerm Schema

    An AcceptanceFailureTerm describes a term concerning the failure of an acceptance of delivered goods or services that is contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are to be levied should a failure of acceptance occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

    1. An AcceptanceFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
    2. An AcceptanceFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

    ScheduledAcceptance Schema

    A ScheduledAcceptance identifies a schedule for one or more acceptances of delivered goods or service. A ScheduledAcceptance can be described in the context of a Contract or Addendum; or in the context of a AcceptanceTerm within a Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

    1. A ScheduledAcceptance is composed of zero or one:
    2. A ScheduledAcceptance is composed of zero or more:
    3. A ScheduledAcceptance can reference zero or more:

    Addendum Schema

    An Addendum is located either within BackMatter or the Body of a Contract; within the Contract itself; or within another Addendum. Often an addendum is separately paginated from its surrounding material. Functionally, an Addendum can be either a "container" for another contract, or it may be itself a contract. As a contract itself, it is composed of all the information specified for a Contract, and as a container, it would merely contain a (single) Contract within it. When the Addendum contains a Contract, it may not simultaneously contain other information.

    1. Type information for an Addendum or a contained Contract need not include "Addendum" — such is to be implied however. Applicable types for addenda will be provided later, but should include indications of the reason for the creation of an Addendum.
    2. An AddendedContract item is implied to indicate its parent Contract element. If specified, it is an error if it indicates a contract other than that represented by the parent to the Addendum.
    3. An Addendum may reference zero or one of each container:

    Address Schema

    AddressLine1, AddressLine2, and AddressLine3 Schema

    An AddressLine contains a text string.

    CityName Schema

    A CityName contains a text string.

    StateName Schema

    A StateName contains a text string.

    StatePostalCode Schema

    A StatePostalCode contains a text string.

    ZipCode Schema

    A ZipCode contains a text string.

    Attachment Schema

    An Attachment is located either within BackMatter of a Contract or an Addendum to the Contract; or within the Contract itself. Often an attachment is separately paginated from its surrounding material. Functionally, an Attachment contains material that may be germaine to the contract, but is not part of the contract between its parties. An Attachment can be a legal exhibit such as a Certificate of Occupancy or it can be a non-legal exhibit such as a drawing. Because the attachment is not a part of the contract, no attempt is made here to identify contractual terms or contractually-relevant declarations within it. Nevertheless, for the purposes of formatting the contract with its included attachments, its document parts are identified.

    1. An Attachment is composed of zero or one:
    2. Structurally, an Attachment is composed of zero or more:
    3. An Attachment may reference zero or one of each container:

    BackMatter Schema

    BackMatter in a Contract, Addendum, or Attachment identifies material that is often separately paginated from its FrontMatter and Body.

    1. BackMatter is composed of zero or one:
    2. Structurally, BackMatter is composed of zero or more:
    3. BackMatter may reference zero or one of each container:

    BillingTerm Schema

    A BillingTerm describes an invoicing of goods or services that are contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those that can be levied within an invoice. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

    BillingEvent Schema

    In the context of a Contract or Addendum, a BillingEvent describes an invoicing (for goods and services) that has been made or attempted. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by a BillingEvent are those levied by a specific invoice. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

    1. A BillingEvent is composed of zero or one:
    2. A BillingEvent is composed of zero or more:
    3. A BillingEvent can reference zero or more:
    Invoicee Schema

    An Invoicee is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

      Invoicer Schema

      An Invoicer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

        BillingFailure Schema

        A BillingFailure describes the goods and services not invoiced that are contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those that would have been invoiced. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A BillingFailure is composed of zero or more:
        2. A BillingFailure can reference zero or more:

        BillingFailureTerm Schema

        A BillingFailureTerm concerns the failure of invoicing for received goods and services that are contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The meaning of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes in this context are unclear. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A BillingFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
        2. A BillingFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

        ScheduledBilling Schema

        A ScheduledBilling provides the schedule of invoicing for goods and services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum or in the context of a BillingTerm within a Contract or Addendum. Charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes in this context are as-yet unbilled invoice items. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A ScheduledBilling is composed of zero or one:
        2. A ScheduledBilling can reference zero or more:

        Body Schema

        A Body in a Contract, Addendum, or Attachment identifies material that is often separately paginated from its FrontMatter and BackMatter.

        1. A Body is composed of zero or more:
        2. A Body may reference zero or one of each container:

        CancellationTerm Schema

        A CancellationTerm describes procedures for cancelling requisitions for goods or service contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a cancellation. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A CancellationTerm is composed of zero or more:
        2. A CancellationTerm can reference zero or more:

        CancellationEvent Schema

        In the context of a Contract or Addendum, A CancellationEvent describes a cancellation of goods or services. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by in a CancellationEvent are those levied as a result of the cancellation. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A CancellationEvent is composed of zero or one:
        2. A CancellationEvent is composed of zero or more:
        3. A CancellationEvent can reference zero or more:

        CancellationFailure Schema

        A CancellationFailure describes a cancellation of goods or service that was not made by a Recipient. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to perform the cancellation or render the service. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A CancellationFailure is composed of zero or more:
        2. A CancellationFailure can reference zero or more:

        CancellationFailureTerm Schema

        A CancellationFailureTerm concerns the failure to cancel requisitions for goods or services contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are to be levied should a failure occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A CancellationFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
        2. A CancellationFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

        ScheduledCancellation Schema

        A ScheduledCancellation identifies a schedule for cancellation of requisitioned goods or services, whether explicit said in the contract or not. A ScheduledCancellation can be described in the context of a Contract or Addendum; or in the context of a CancellationTerm within a Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

        1. A ScheduledCancellation is composed of zero or one:
        2. A ScheduledCancellation is composed of zero or more:
        3. A ScheduledCancellation can reference zero or more:

        Charge Schema

        A Charge can be specified using (a) UnitPrice and UnitQuantity (b) a Formula, represented using MathML (c) a TotalAmount that can be further described as SubTotal amounts or SubAmounts or (d) a BaseAmount, BaseAdjustment, BasePercentage, and AdjustmentPercentage.

        Clause Schema

        A Clause is located in a Contract, Attachment or Addendum; in a Section of a Contract, Attachment, or Addendum; or within a SubSection of a Section.

        1. A Clause is composed of zero or one:
        2. A Clause is composed of zero or more:
        3. A Clause may reference zero or one of each container:
        4. A Clause is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
        5. A Clause is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a Clause. Such text strings constitute the Content of the Clause if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

        Author Schema

        An Author is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

          Caption Schema

          A Caption normally contains a single text string, but can contain multiple text strings, each in a different language.

          CaptionNumber Schema

          A CaptionNumber contains a single text string.

          Editor Schema

          An Editor is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

            SubClause Schema

            A SubClause is located in a Clause within a Contract, Attachment; Addendum; Section or SubSection.

            1. A SubClause is composed of zero or one:
            2. A SubClause is composed of zero or more:
            3. A SubClause may reference zero or one of each container:
            4. A SubClause is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
            5. A SubClause is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a Paragraph. Such text strings constitute the Content of the SubClause if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

            CollectionTerm Schema

            A CollectionTerm describes the collection of payments for invoices of goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a sending the transaction to a collections agency, or similar. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

            1. A CollectionTerm is composed of zero or more:
            2. A CollectionTerm can reference zero or more:

            CollectionEvent Schema

            In the context of a Contract or Addendum, a CollectionEvent describes a settlement of funds for goods or services received under contract. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by in a CollectionEvent are those collected by settlement. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

            1. A CollectionEvent is composed of zero or one:
            2. A CollectionEvent is composed of zero or more:
            3. A CollectionEvent can reference zero or more:

            CollectionFailure Schema

            A CollectionFailure describes a payment that was rendered, but which did not clear settlement. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to complete the collection of funds. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

            1. A CollectionFailure is composed of zero or more:
            2. A CollectionFailure can reference zero or more:

            CollectionFailureTerm Schema

            A CollectionFailureTerm concerns failures to collect funds due from payments for invoiced goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those to be levied should collection failure occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

            1. A CollectionFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
            2. A CollectionFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

            ScheduledCollection Schema

            A ScheduledCollection identifies payments received for which collection is yet to occur. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

            1. A ScheduledCollection is composed of zero or one:
            2. A ScheduledCollection is composed of zero or more:
            3. A ScheduledCollection can reference zero or more:

            Contact Schema

            A Contact is located within a Contract, Addendum, or Attachment. This schema applies to all roles in general.

            Agent Schema

            An Agent is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

            1. An Agent is composed of zero or one:
            2. An Agent represents zero or more:

            EmailAddress Schema

            An EmailAddress contains a text string.

            HomeAddress Schema

            A HomeAddress contains the same items as an Address.

            LegalParty Schema

            A LegalParty is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

              WorkAddress Schema

              A WorkAddress contains the same items as an Address.

              Content Schema

              Content is located within a Clause, UnOrderedContent, Paragraph, or Section; or within a SubClause, SubParagraph, SubPart, or SubSection. Its primary function is to hold text strings that comprise the "body" of the text block.

              1. Content is composed of zero or one:
              2. Content is composed of zero or more:
              3. Content may reference zero or one of each container:

              ContractCancellationEvent Schema

              A ContractCancellationEvent describes the Cancellation of a Contract or Addendum.

              1. A ContractCancellationEvent is composed of zero or one:
              2. A ContractCancellationEvent can reference zero or more:

              ContractCancellationTerm Schema

              A ContractCancellationTerm describes the requirements for cancelling the effect of a Contract or Addendum.

              1. A ContractCancellationTerm is composed of zero or one:
              2. A ContractCancellationTerm can reference zero or more:
              3. A ContractCancellationTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

              ContractExecutionEvent Schema

              A ContractExecutionEvent describes the execution of a Contract or Addendum.

              1. A ContractExecutionEvent is composed of zero or one:
              2. A ContractExecutionEvent can reference zero or more:

              Offeree Schema

              An Offeree is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                Offerer Schema

                An Offerer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                  ContractExecutionTerm Schema

                  A ContractExecutionTerm describes a commercial event within the scope of the Contract or Addendum which, when performed, signifies the execution of the contract or addemdum.

                  1. A ContractExecutionTerm is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ContractExecutionTerm can reference zero or more:
                  3. A ContractExecutionTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

                  ContractRenewalEvent Schema

                  A ContractRenewalEvent describes a renewal of a Contract or Addendum.

                  1. A ContractRenewalEvent is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ContractRenewalEvent can reference zero or more:

                  ContractRenewalTerm Schema

                  A ContractRenewalTerm describes the requirements for renewing the effect of a Contract or Addendum.

                  1. A ContractRenewalTerm is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ContractRenewalTerm can reference zero or more:
                  3. A ContractRenewalTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

                  ContractSettlementEvent Schema

                  A ContractSettlementEvent describes the settlement of a Contract or Addendum.

                  1. A ContractSettlementEvent is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ContractSettlementEvent can reference zero or more:

                  ContractSettlementTerm Schema

                  A ContractSettlementTerm describes a commercial event within the scope of the Contract or Addendum which, when performed, signifies the (partial) settlement or expiration of the contract or addemdum.

                  1. A ContractSettlementTerm is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ContractSettlementTerm can reference zero or more:
                  3. A ContractSettlementTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

                  CreditTerm Schema

                  A CreditTerm describes the extension of credit for the purchase of goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the credit rather than immediate payments for the goods or services. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A CreditTerm is composed of zero or more:
                  2. A CreditTerm can reference zero or more:

                  CreditEvent Schema

                  A CreditEvent describes a credit arrangement already in place for the purchase of goods or services received under Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by in a CreditEvent are those levied for the credit event, that is, financing charges. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A CreditEvent is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A CreditEvent is composed of zero or more:
                  3. A CreditEvent can reference zero or more:

                  CreditFailure Schema

                  A CreditFailure describes an attempt to procure credit for goods and services contemplated by the contract or addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to procure the credit. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A CreditFailure is composed of zero or more:
                  2. A CreditFailure can reference zero or more:

                  CreditFailureTerm Schema

                  A CreditFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes to be levied should credit as envisioned by the Contract or Addendum not be procured. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A CreditFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                  2. A CreditFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                  ScheduledCredit Schema

                  A ScheduledCredit identifies credit anticipated to be extended. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A ScheduledCredit is composed of zero or one:
                  2. A ScheduledCredit is composed of zero or more:
                  3. A ScheduledCredit can reference zero or more:

                  Date and Time Schema

                  A Date includes a year, month, day. Subtypes of a simple date include AsOfDateTime, ContractDateTime, CreateDateTime, LastEditDateTime, BeginDate, EndDate, BeforeDate, NotBeforeDate, AfterDate, and NotAfterDate.

                  1. A DateTime is composed of zero or one:

                  AfterDate Schema

                  An AfterDateTime inherits items from Date.

                  AfterDateTime Schema

                  An AfterDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  AfterTime Schema

                  An AfterTime inherits items from Time.

                  AsOfDateTime Schema

                  An AsOfDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  BeforeDate Schema

                  A BeforeDate inherits items from Date.

                  BeforeDateTime Schema

                  A BeforeDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  BeforeTime Schema

                  A BeforeTime inherits items from Time.

                  ContractDate Schema

                  A ContractDate inherits items from Date.

                  ContractDateTime Schema

                  A ContractDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  ContractTime Schema

                  A ContractTime inherits items from Time.

                  CreateDateTime Schema

                  A CreateDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  Date Schema

                  EffectiveDate Schema

                  A EffectiveDate inherits items from Date.

                  EffectiveDateTime Schema

                  A EffectiveDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  EffectiveTime Schema

                  A EffectiveTime inherits items from Time.

                  ExpirationDate Schema

                  An ExpirationDate inherits items from Date.

                  ExpirationDateTime Schema

                  An ExpirationDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  ExpirationTime Schema

                  An ExpirationTime inherits items from Time.

                  LastEditDateTime Schema

                  A LastEditDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  NotAfterDate Schema

                  A NotAfterDateTime inherits items from Date.

                  NotAfterDateTime Schema

                  A NotAfterDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  NotAfterTime Schema

                  An NotAfterTime inherits items from Time.

                  NotBeforeDate Schema

                  A NotBeforeDate inherits items from Date.

                  NotBeforeDateTime Schema

                  A NotBeforeDateTime inherits items from DateTime.

                  NotBeforeTime Schema

                  A NotBeforeTime inherits items from Time.

                  OrdinalBaseDate Schema

                  An OrdinalBaseDate is the base against which an OrdinalDay, OrdinalMonth, or OrdinalYear is to be applied. It inherits its items from Date.

                  OrdinalDay Schema

                  An OrdinalDay is the number of days to be added to a OrdinalBaseDate. Its content is an integer or a text string that is converted to an integer.

                  OrdinalMonth Schema

                  An OrdinalMonth is the number of months to be added to a OrdinalBaseDate. Its content is an integer or a text string that is converted to an integer.

                  OrdinalYear Schema

                  An OrdinalYear is the number of years to be added to a OrdinalBaseDate. Its content is an integer or a text string that is converted to an integer.

                  Time Schema

                  1. Time is composed of zero or one:

                  DeliveryTerm Schema

                  A DeliveryTerm describes a delivery of goods or a rendering of service that is contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a successful delivery. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                  1. A DeliveryTerm is composed of zero or more:
                  2. A DeliveryTerm can reference zero or more:

                  DeliveryEvent Schema

                  In the context of a Contract or Addendum, a DeliveryEvent describes a delivery of goods that has been made or attempted, or a service that has been rendered. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by a DeliveryEvent are those levied as a result of the attempted or successful delivery. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                  Recipient Schema

                  A Recipient is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                    Carrier Schema

                    A Carrier is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                      ServiceProvider Schema

                      A ServiceProvider is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                        DeliveryFailure Schema

                        A DeliveryFailure describes a delivery that was not made or attempted, or a service that has not been rendered. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to perform the delivery or render the service. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A DeliveryFailure is composed of zero or more:
                        2. A DeliveryFailure can reference zero or more:

                        DeliveryFailureTerm Schema

                        A DeliveryFailureTerm describes a term concerning the failure of a delivery of goods that is contemplated by a Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are to be levied should a failure of delivery occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A DeliveryFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. A DeliveryFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                        ScheduledDelivery Schema

                        A ScheduledDelivery identifies a schedule for one or more deliveries of goods or renderings of service. A ScheduledDelivery can be described in the context of a Contract or Addendum; or in the context of a DeliveryTerm within a Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A ScheduledDelivery is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A ScheduledDelivery is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A ScheduledDelivery can reference zero or more:

                        EscrowTerm Schema

                        A EscrowTerm describes the Escrow of deposits and prepayments for goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied due to escrow fund accounting. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A EscrowTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. A EscrowTerm can reference zero or more:

                        EscrowEvent Schema

                        An EscrowEvent describes an escrow of deposits or prepayments received for goods or services to be delivered under the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A EscrowEvent is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A EscrowEvent is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A EscrowEvent can reference zero or more:

                        EscrowFailure Schema

                        A EscrowFailure describes an escrow of funds that was scheduled but not accomplished. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A EscrowFailure is composed of zero or more:
                        2. A EscrowFailure can reference zero or more:

                        EscrowFailureTerm Schema

                        An EscrowFailureTerm concerns failures to collect deposits and prepaymentsfor goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those to be levied should the deposits or prepayments not occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A EscrowFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. A EscrowFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                        ScheduledEscrow Schema

                        A ScheduledEscrow identifies deposits and other prepayments to be received in escrow. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A ScheduledEscrow is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A ScheduledEscrow is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A ScheduledEscrow can reference zero or more:

                        ExchangeTerm Schema

                        An ExchangeTerm describes required or optional procedures for exchanging goods delivered under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a exchange. The goods identified are those that are subjects of this term. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An ExchangeTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. An ExchangeTerm can reference zero or more:

                        ExchangeEvent Schema

                        An ExchangeEvent describes an exchange of goods or services. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the ExchangeEvent are those levied as a result of the Exchange. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An ExchangeEvent is composed of zero or one:
                        2. An ExchangeEvent is composed of zero or more:
                        3. An ExchangeEvent can reference zero or more:

                        ExchangeFailure Schema

                        An ExchangeFailure describes an exchange of goods or service that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a recipient. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An ExchangeFailure is composed of zero or more:
                        2. An ExchangeFailure can reference zero or more:

                        ExchangeFailureTerm Schema

                        An ExchangeFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be exchanged as required by an ExchangeTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An ExchangeFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. An ExchangeFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                        ScheduledExchange Schema

                        A ScheduledExchange identifies a schedule for Exchange of delivered and accepted goods or services. A ScheduledExchange can be described in the context of a Contract or Addendum; or in the context of a ExchangeTerm within a Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. A ScheduledExchange is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A ScheduledExchange is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A ScheduledExchange can reference zero or more:

                        Figure Schema

                        A Figure is located within a Clause, UnOrderedContent, Paragraph, or Section; or within a SubClause, SubParagraph, SubPart, or SubSection.

                        1. A Figure is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A Figure is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A Figure may reference zero or one of each container:

                        FrontMatter Schema

                        FrontMatter in a Contract identifies material that is often separately paginated from the Body of the Contract.

                        1. FrontMatter is composed of zero or one:
                        2. Structurally, FrontMatter is composed of zero or more:
                        3. FrontMatter may reference zero or one of each container:

                        Goods Schema

                        Goods describe a tract of land with the buildings thereon, or a building or part of a building, usually with its grounds and other appurtenances thereon.

                        1. Goods are composed of zero or one:
                        2. Goods may reference zero or one of each container:
                        3. With regard to roles, Goods identify zero or more:
                        4. With regard to historical declarations, Goods may describe zero or more:
                        5. With regard to prospective declarations, Goods may describe zero or more:
                          ScheduledAcceptance ScheduledDelivery ScheduledEvent ScheduledExchange ScheduledInstallation ScheduledMaintenance ScheduledModification ScheduledProcurement ScheduledProduction ScheduledPurchase ScheduledRequisition ScheduledSurrender ScheduledUse
                        6. With regard to stipulations, Goods may be composed of zero or more:

                        IndexTable Schema

                        An IndexTable is used to represent tables of contents, attachments, addenda, authorities, footnotes, keywords, references, and related documents, using the Type element.

                        1. An IndexTable is composed of zero or one:
                        2. An IndexTable is composed of zero or more:
                        3. An IndexTable may reference zero or one of each container:

                        CaptionHeading Schema

                        1. A CaptionHeading is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A CaptionHeading is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A CaptionHeading may reference zero or one of each container:

                        CaptionNumberHeading Schema

                        1. A CaptionNumberHeading is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A CaptionNumberHeading is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A CaptionNumberHeading may reference zero or one of each container:

                        GroupItem Schema

                        1. A GroupItem is composed of zero or one:
                          1. Caption
                          2. CaptionNumber
                          3. PageNumber
                        2. A GroupItem may reference zero or one of each container:

                        MajorItem Schema

                        1. A MajorItem is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A MajorItem is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A MajorItem may reference zero or one of each container:

                        MinorItem Schema

                        1. A MinorItem is composed of zero or one:
                        2. A MinorItem is composed of zero or more:
                        3. A MinorItem may reference zero or one of each container:

                        InstallationTerm Schema

                        An InstallationTerm describes required or optional installations of goods, or an installation service contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the installation. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An InstallationTerm is composed of zero or more:
                        2. An InstallationTerm can reference zero or more:

                        InstallationEvent Schema

                        An InstallationEvent describes nn installation of goods, or of an installation service rendered. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the InstallationEvent are those levied as a result of the installation. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                        1. An InstallationEvent is composed of zero or one:
                        2. An InstallationEvent is composed of zero or more:
                        3. An InstallationEvent can reference zero or more:
                        Installer Schema

                        An Installer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                          InstallationFailure Schema

                          An InstallationFailure describes an installation of goods or an installation service mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed to acceptance. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. An InstallationFailure is composed of zero or more:
                          2. An InstallationFailure can reference zero or more:

                          InstallationFailureTerm Schema

                          An InstallationFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods or premises not be installed as required by an InstallationTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. An InstallationFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                          2. An InstallationFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                          ScheduledInstallation Schema

                          A ScheduledInstallation identifies a schedule for installation of goods or of an installation service to be rendered under the contract or addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ScheduledInstallation is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A ScheduledInstallation is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A ScheduledInstallation can reference zero or more:

                          MaintenanceTerm Schema

                          A MaintenanceTerm describes maintenance requirements for goods or premises, or as part of services, delivered under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a maintenance. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A MaintenanceTerm is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A MaintenanceTerm can reference zero or more:

                          MaintenanceEvent Schema

                          A MaintenanceEvent describes a maintenance of goods or premises, or the rendering of maintenance services. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the MaintenanceEvent are those levied as a result of the maintenance. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A MaintenanceEvent is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A MaintenanceEvent is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A MaintenanceEvent can reference zero or more:

                          MaintenanceFailure Schema

                          A MaintenanceFailure describes a maintenance of goods or premises, or a maintenance service, that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a caretaker. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A MaintenanceFailure is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A MaintenanceFailure can reference zero or more:

                          MaintenanceFailureTerm Schema

                          A MaintenanceFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be maintained as required by a MaintenanceTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A MaintenanceFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A MaintenanceFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                          ScheduledMaintenance Schema

                          A ScheduledMaintenance identifies a schedule for maintenance of goods or premises or, or the rendering of a maintenance service, as contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ScheduledMaintenance is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A ScheduledMaintenance is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A ScheduledMaintenance can reference zero or more:

                          ModificationTerm Schema

                          A ModificationTerm describes required or optional modifications to goods, goodwill, or premises delivered, or services rendered, under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a modification. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ModificationTerm is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A ModificationTerm can reference zero or more:

                          ModificationEvent Schema

                          A ModificationEvent describes a modification of goods or premises, or of services rendered. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the ModificationEvent are those levied as a result of the modification. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ModificationEvent is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A ModificationEvent is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A ModificationEvent can reference zero or more:

                          ModificationFailure Schema

                          A ModificationFailure describes a modification of goods or service that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ModificationFailure is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A ModificationFailure can reference zero or more:

                          ModificationFailureTerm Schema

                          A ModificationFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods or premises not be modified as required by a ModificationTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ModificationFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                          2. A ModificationFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                          ScheduledModification Schema

                          A ScheduledModification identifies a schedule for modification of goods or premises to be delivered for acceptance, or of services to be rendered for acceptance. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                          1. A ScheduledModification is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A ScheduledModification is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A ScheduledModification can reference zero or more:

                          Metadata Schema

                          Metadata in a Contract, Addendum, or Attachment identifies material that is normally not formatted into the web page or printable view. Dublin Core information items are placed here.

                          1. Metadata is composed of zero or one
                          2. Metadata is composed of zero or more:
                          3. Metadata may reference zero or one of each container:

                          Name Schema

                          A Name identifies a simple name for something. Subtypes of simple names are included here.

                          1. A Name is composed of zero or one:

                          FullName Schema

                          A FullName is used to name a person.

                          1. A FullName is composed of zero or one:

                          LegalName Schema

                          A LegalName is used to name a person or other legal entity.

                          1. A LegalName is composed of zero or one:

                          BusinessName Schema

                          A BusinessName contains a single text string.

                          FamilyName Schema

                          A FamilyName contains a single text string.

                          FirstName Schema

                          A FirstName contains a single text string.

                          GivenName Schema

                          A GivenName contains a single text string.

                          GroupName Schema

                          A GroupName contains a single text string.

                          InstitutionName Schema

                          An InstitutionName contains a single text string.

                          LastName Schema

                          A LastName contains a single text string.

                          MiddleName Schema

                          A MiddleName contains a single text string.

                          NamePrefix Schema

                          A NamePrefix contains a single text string.

                          NameSuffix Schema

                          A NameSuffix contains a single text string.

                          OrganizationName Schema

                          An OrganizationName contains a single text string.

                          OtherName Schema

                          An OtherName contains a single text string.

                          Page Schema

                          A Page is located within a Contract, Addendum, Attachment; or within BackMatter, Body or FrontMatter of a Contract, Attachment, or Addendum.

                          1. A Page is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A Page may reference zero or one:
                          3. A Page is composed of zero or more:
                          4. A Page may reference zero or one of each container:

                          BeginTextItem Schema

                          A BeginTextItem is a reference to the first text string on a Page or in a PageArea.

                          EndTextItem Schema

                          An EndTextItem is a reference to the last text string on a Page or in a PageArea.

                          FirstFigure Schema

                          A FirstFigure is a reference to the first Figureto be drawn on a Page or in a PageArea

                          LastFigure Schema

                          A LastFigure is a reference to the last Figure to be drawn on a Page or in a PageArea.

                          PageArea Schema

                          A PageArea is located on a Page.

                          1. A PageArea is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A PageArea may reference zero or one:
                          3. A PageArea may reference zero or one of each container:

                          Paragraph Schema

                          A Paragraph is located in a Contract, Attachment or Addendum; or in a Section or SubSection, Clause, or SubClause of a Contract, Attachment, or Addendum.

                          1. A Paragraph is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A Paragraph is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A Paragraph may reference zero or one of each container:
                          4. A Paragraph is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
                          5. A Paragraph is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a Paragraph. Such text strings constitute the Content of the Paragraph if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

                          SubParagraph Schema

                          A SubParagraph is located in a Paragraph, Section or SubSection within a Contract, Attachment, or Addendum.

                          1. A SubParagraph is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A SubParagraph is composed of zero or more:
                          3. A SubParagraph may reference zero or one of each container:
                          4. A SubParagraph is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
                          5. A SubParagraph is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a SubParagraph. Such text strings constitute the Content of the SubParagraph if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

                          PerformanceEvent Schema

                          A PerformanceEvent describes an event that has occurred that is related to the Contract or Addendum, but which is not related to either its initial execution or its settlement. The characteristics of a PerformanceEvent applies to all its sub-types, for instance, a DeliveryEvent or RemittanceEvent, and will not be repeated for each of those.

                          1. A PerformanceEvent is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A PerformanceEvent can reference zero or more:

                          ScheduledEvent Schema

                          A ScheduledEvent describes an event that is anticipated to occur within the scope of the Contract or Addendum. The characteristics of a ScheduledEvent applies to all its sub-types, for instance, a ScheduledDelivery or ScheduledRemittance, and will not be repeated for each of those.

                          PerformanceFailure Schema

                          A PerformanceFailure describes a default event, that is, an event that did not occur, that is related to the Contract or Addendum. The characteristics of a ContractDefaultEvent applies to all its sub-types, for instance, a DeliveryFailure or a RemittanceFailure, and will not be repeated for each of those.

                          1. A PerformanceFailure is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A PerformanceFailure can reference zero or more:

                          PerformanceFailureTerm Schema

                          A PerformanceFailureTerm describes the consequences of failure to satisfy a term of a Contract or Addendum. The characteristics of a PerformanceFailureTerm applies to all its sub-types, and will not be repeated for each of those.

                          1. A PerformanceFailureTerm is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A PerformanceFailureTerm can reference zero or more:
                          3. A PerformanceFailureTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

                          PerformanceTerm Schema

                          A PerformanceTerm describes a commercial event within the scope of the Contract or Addendum, which is not related to either its initial execution or its settlement. The characteristics of a PerformanceTerm applies to all its sub-types, and will not be repeated for each of those.

                          1. A PerformanceTerm is composed of zero or one:
                          2. A PerformanceTerm can reference zero or more:
                          3. A PerformanceTerm may reference zero or one of each container:

                          Premises Schema

                          Premises describe a tract of land with the buildings thereon, or a building or part of a building, usually with its grounds and other appurtenances thereon.

                          1. Premises are composed of zero or one:
                          2. Structurally, Premises are composed of zero or more:
                          3. Premises are located within:
                          4. With regard to roles, Premises identify zero or more:
                          5. With regard to historical declarations, Premises may describe zero or more:
                          6. With regard to prospective declarations, Premises may describe zero or more:
                            ScheduledAcceptance ScheduledDelivery ScheduledEvent ScheduledExchange ScheduledInstallation ScheduledMaintenance ScheduledModification ScheduledProcurement ScheduledProduction ScheduledPurchase ScheduledRequisition ScheduledSurrender ScheduledUse
                          7. With regard to stipulations, Premises may be composed of zero or more:
                            AcceptanceFailureTerm AcceptanceTerm BillingFailureTerm BillingTerm CancellationFailureTerm CancellationTerm ChargeTerm CollectionFailureTerm CollectionTerm ContractDefaultTerm ContractEffectiveTerm ContractExecutionTerm ContractRenewalTerm CreditFailureTerm CreditTerm DeliveryFailureTerm DeliveryTerm DiscountTerm EscalationTerm ExchangeFailureTerm ExchangeTerm InstallationFailureTerm InstallationTerm MaintenanceFailureTerm MaintenanceTerm ModificationFailureTerm ModificationTerm PerformanceFailureTerm PerformanceTerm ProcurementFailureTerm ProcurementTerm ProductionFailureTerm ProductionTerm PurchaseFailureTerm PurchaseTerm ReimbursementFailureTerm ReimbursementTerm RemittanceFailureTerm RemittanceTerm SurrenderFailureTerm SurrenderTerm UnitPricingTerm UnitQuantityTerm UseFailureTerm UseTerm TaxTerm

                          Landlord Schema

                          A Landlord is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                            Manager Schema

                            A Manager is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                              Occupant Schema

                              An Occupant is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                Owner Schema

                                An Owner is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                  Renter Schema

                                  A Renter is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                    PrePaymentTerm Schema

                                    A PrePaymentTerm describes pre-payments for invoices of goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be paid. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A PrePaymentTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                    2. A PrePaymentTerm can reference zero or more:

                                    PrePaymentEvent Schema

                                    A PrePaymentEvent describes a pre-payment for goods or services received under the Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the PrePaymentEvent are those paid. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A PrePaymentEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                    2. A PrePaymentEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                    3. A PrePaymentEvent can reference zero or more:

                                    PrePaymentFailure Schema

                                    A PrePaymentFailure describes a pre-payment that was not received. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to remit a prepayment. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A PrePaymentFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                    2. A PrePaymentFailure can reference zero or more:

                                    PrePaymentFailureTerm Schema

                                    A PrePaymentFailureTerm concerns pre-payments not received for invoiced goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those to be levied should PrePayment failure occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A PrePaymentFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                    2. A PrePaymentFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                    ScheduledPrePayment Schema

                                    A ScheduledPrePayment identifies pre-payments yet to occur. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A ScheduledPrePayment is composed of zero or one:
                                    2. A ScheduledPrePayment is composed of zero or more:
                                    3. A ScheduledPrePayment can reference zero or more:

                                    ProcurementTerm Schema

                                    A ProcurementTerm describes the procurement and inventorying of goods under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a procurement or inventory. The goods identified are those that are subjects of this term. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A ProcurementTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                    2. A ProcurementTerm can reference zero or more:

                                    ProcurementEvent Schema

                                    A ProcurementEvent describes the receipt of goods that are then placed into inventory. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the ProcurementEvent are those levied as a result of the procurement/inventory. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                    1. A ProcurementEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                    2. A ProcurementEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                    3. A ProcurementEvent can reference zero or more:

                                    Distributor Schema

                                    A Distributor is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                      Wholesaler Schema

                                      A Wholesaler is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                        ProcurementFailure Schema

                                        A ProcurementFailure describes a procurement of goods that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a supplier. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                        1. A ProcurementFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                        2. A ProcurementFailure can reference zero or more:

                                        ProcurementFailureTerm Schema

                                        A ProcurementFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be procured/inventoried as required by a procurementTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                        1. A ProcurementFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                        2. A ProcurementFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                        ScheduledProcurement Schema

                                        A ScheduledProcurement identifies a schedule for procurement of goods. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                        1. A ScheduledProcurement is composed of zero or one:
                                        2. A ScheduledProcurement is composed of zero or more:
                                        3. A ScheduledProcurement can reference zero or more:

                                        ProductionTerm Schema

                                        A ProductionTerm describes the production of goods under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the manufacture. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                        1. A ProductionTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                        2. A ProductionTerm can reference zero or more:

                                        ProductionEvent Schema

                                        A ProductionEvent describes an incidence of manufacture. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the ProductionEvent are those levied as a result of the manufacture. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                        1. A ProductionEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                        2. A ProductionEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                        3. A ProductionEvent can reference zero or more:

                                        Manufacturer Schema

                                        A Manufacturer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                          ProductionFailure Schema

                                          A ProductionFailure describes a manufacture of goods that was mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ProductionFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A ProductionFailure can reference zero or more:

                                          ProductionFailureTerm Schema

                                          A ProductionFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be manufacture as required by a ProductionTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ProductionFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A ProductionFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          ScheduledProduction Schema

                                          A ScheduledProduction identifies a schedule for manufacture of goods. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ScheduledProduction is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A ScheduledProduction is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A ScheduledProduction can reference zero or more:

                                          PurchaseTerm Schema

                                          A PurchaseTerm describes requiremetns concerning the purchase of goods, goodwill, premises, or services under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the purchase. The goods identified are those that are subjects of this term. This term is a sub-type of ContractSettlementTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A PurchaseTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A PurchaseTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          PurchaseEvent Schema

                                          A PurchaseEvent describes a purchase of goods or services that has occurred. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the PurchaseEvent are those levied as a result of the purchase. This term is a sub-type of ContractSettlementEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A PurchaseEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A PurchaseEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A PurchaseEvent can reference zero or more:

                                          PurchaseFailure Schema

                                          A PurchaseFailure describes a purchase of goods or services that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a purchaser. This term is a sub-type of ContractSettlementFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A PurchaseFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A PurchaseFailure can reference zero or more:

                                          PurchaseFailureTerm Schema

                                          A PurchaseFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods or services not be purchased as required by A PurchaseTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ContractSettlementFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A PurchaseFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A PurchaseFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          ScheduledPurchase Schema

                                          A ScheduledPurchase identifies a schedule for purchase of goods or services. A ScheduledPurchase can be described in the context of a Contract or Addendum; or in the context of a PurchaseTerm within a Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ScheduledPurchase is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A ScheduledPurchase is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A ScheduledPurchase can reference zero or more:

                                          ReimbursementTerm Schema

                                          A ReimbursementTerm describes the reimbursement terms of financing received for payment of invoices for goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be billed as a result of a financing. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ReimbursementTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A ReimbursementTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          ReimbursementEvent Schema

                                          A ReimbursementEvent describes a re-payment of overage amounts. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ReimbursementEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A ReimbursementEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A ReimbursementEvent can reference zero or more:

                                          ReimbursementFailure Schema

                                          A ReimbursementFailure describes a payment that was scheduled, but which did not occur. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the failure to perform the reimbursement of funds. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ReimbursementFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A ReimbursementFailure can reference zero or more:

                                          ReimbursementFailureTerm Schema

                                          A ReimbursementFailureTerm concerns failures to collect funds due for financings. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those to be levied should Reimbursement failure occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ReimbursementFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A ReimbursementFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          ScheduledReimbursement Schema

                                          A ScheduledReimbursement identifies one-time and recurring payments to be made for debt. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A ScheduledReimbursement is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A ScheduledReimbursement is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A ScheduledReimbursement can reference zero or more:

                                          RemittanceTerm Schema

                                          A RemittanceTerm describes payments for invoices of goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be paid. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A RemittanceTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                          2. A RemittanceTerm can reference zero or more:

                                          RemittanceEvent Schema

                                          A RemittanceEvent describes a payment for goods or services received under the Contract or Addendum. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the RemittanceEvent are those paid. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                          1. A RemittanceEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                          2. A RemittanceEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                          3. A RemittanceEvent can reference zero or more:

                                          Payee Schema

                                          A Payee is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                            Payer Schema

                                            A Payer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                              RemittanceFailure Schema

                                              A RemittanceFailure describes a payment that was not received. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are levied as a result of the Remittance failure. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                              1. A RemittanceFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                              2. A RemittanceFailure can reference zero or more:

                                              RemittanceFailureTerm Schema

                                              A RemittanceFailureTerm concerns a payment not received for invoiced goods or services contemplated by the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes are those to be levied should Remittance failure occur. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                              1. A RemittanceFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                              2. A RemittanceFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                              ScheduledRemittance Schema

                                              A ScheduledRemittance identifies payments yet to occur. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                              1. A ScheduledRemittance is composed of zero or one:
                                              2. A ScheduledRemittance is composed of zero or more:
                                              3. A ScheduledRemittance can reference zero or more:

                                              RequisitionTerm Schema

                                              A RequisitionTerm describes the requisition or ordering of goods involved with the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the requisition or order. The goods identified are those that are subjects of this term. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                              1. A RequisitionTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                              2. A RequisitionTerm can reference zero or more:

                                              RequisitionEvent Schema

                                              A RequisitionEvent describes the ordering of goods that are then delivered to a recipient. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the RequisitionEvent are those levied as a result of the Requisition/inventory. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                              1. A RequisitionEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                              2. A RequisitionEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                              3. A RequisitionEvent can reference zero or more:

                                              Customer Schema

                                              A Customer is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                                Seller Schema

                                                A Seller is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                                  Supplier Schema

                                                  A Supplier is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                                    RequisitionFailure Schema

                                                    A RequisitionFailure describes a requisition of goods that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a recipient. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                    1. A RequisitionFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                                    2. A RequisitionFailure can reference zero or more:

                                                    RequisitionFailureTerm Schema

                                                    A RequisitionFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be procured/ordered as required by a RequisitionTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                    1. A RequisitionFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                                    2. A RequisitionFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                                    ScheduledRequisition Schema

                                                    A ScheduledRequisition identifies a future one-time or recurring requisition of goods and services. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                    1. A ScheduledRequisition is composed of zero or one:
                                                    2. A ScheduledRequisition is composed of zero or more:
                                                    3. A ScheduledRequisition can reference zero or more:

                                                    Section Schema

                                                    A Section is located in a Contract, Attachment or Addendum.

                                                    1. A Section is composed of zero or one:
                                                    2. A Section is composed of zero or more:
                                                    3. A Section may reference zero or one of each container:
                                                    4. A Section is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
                                                    5. A Section is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a Section. Such text strings constitute the Content of the Section if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

                                                    SubSection Schema

                                                    A SubSection is located in a Section within a Contract, Attachment, or Addendum.

                                                    1. A SubSection is composed of zero or one:
                                                    2. A SubSection is composed of zero or more:
                                                    3. A SubSection may reference zero or one of each container:
                                                    4. A SubSection is composed of zero or one Title which is to be synonymous with Caption. In the presence of both a Title and a non-empty Caption, Title is to be ignored.
                                                    5. A SubSection is composed of zero or more text strings which are not included in some other part of a SubSection. Such text strings constitute the Content of the SubSection if a Content does not exist; otherwise they are immaterial.

                                                    SurrenderTerm Schema

                                                    A SurrenderTerm describes the surrender of goods under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of a surrender of goods. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                    1. A SurrenderTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                                    2. A SurrenderTerm can reference zero or more:

                                                    SurrenderEvent Schema

                                                    A SurrenderEvent describes the claim of goods between claimant and claimee. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the SurrenderEvent are those levied as a result of the surrender event. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                    1. A SurrenderEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                                    2. A SurrenderEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                                    3. A SurrenderEvent can reference zero or more:

                                                    Claimant Schema

                                                    A Claimant is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                                      Claimee Schema

                                                      A Claimee is a type of Contact, and inherits all its characteristics. Additional items are noted here.

                                                        SurrenderFailure Schema

                                                        A SurrenderFailure describes a surrender of goods mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed by a claimee. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A SurrenderFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. A SurrenderFailure can reference zero or more:

                                                        SurrenderFailureTerm Schema

                                                        A SurrenderFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be procured/inventoried as required by a SurrenderTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A SurrenderFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. A SurrenderFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                                        ScheduledSurrender Schema

                                                        A ScheduledSurrender identifies a schedule for Surrender of goods. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A ScheduledSurrender is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A ScheduledSurrender is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A ScheduledSurrender can reference zero or more:

                                                        Table Schema

                                                        A Table is basic content like Content, which holds string data, Figure, which holds image data, and List, which holds a set of strings.

                                                        1. A Table is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A Table is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A Table may reference zero or one of each container:

                                                        Cell Schema

                                                        A Cell occurs within a Column, Row, or Row. Within the context of a Table, it is to be flowed.

                                                        1. A Cell is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A Cell may reference zero or one of each container:

                                                        Column Schema

                                                        A Column occurs within a Table.

                                                        1. A Column is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A Column is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A Column may reference zero or one of each container:

                                                        Row Schema

                                                        A Row occurs within a Table.

                                                        1. A Row is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A Row is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A Row may reference zero or one of each container:

                                                        TotalAmount Schema

                                                        1. A TotalAmount is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A TotalAmount is composed of zero or more:

                                                        ActualValue Schema

                                                        1. An ActualValue is composed of zero or one:

                                                        EstimatedValue Schema

                                                        1. An EstimatedValue is composed of zero or one:

                                                        PreviousValue Schema

                                                        1. A PreviousValue is composed of zero or one:

                                                        SubAmount Schema

                                                        1. A SubAmount is composed of zero or one:

                                                        SubTotal Schema

                                                        1. A SubTotal is composed of zero or one:

                                                        UnOrderedContent Schema

                                                        UnOrderedContent is located within a Clause, Paragraph, or Section; or within a SubClause, SubParagraph, SubPart, or SubSection. Its primary function is to hold text strings that comprise the "body" of the text block.

                                                        1. UnOrderedContent is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. UnOrderedContent may reference zero or one of each container:

                                                        UseTerm Schema

                                                        A UseTerm describes the use of goods under the Contract or Addendum. The terms of charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes describe those to be levied as a result of the use of goods. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A UseTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. A UseTerm can reference zero or more:

                                                        UseEvent Schema

                                                        A UseEvent describes an incidence of use of goods. The charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes specified by the UseEvent are those levied as a result of the use. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A UseEvent is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A UseEvent is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A UseEvent can reference zero or more:

                                                        UseFailure Schema

                                                        A UseFailure describes a use of goods that were mandated by the Contract or Addendum, but not performed. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailure and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A UseFailure is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. A UseFailure can reference zero or more:

                                                        UseFailureTerm Schema

                                                        A UseFailureTerm concerns the charges, discounts, escalations, and taxes that are to be levied should goods not be used as required by a UseTerm in the Contract or Addendum. This term is a sub-type of PerformanceFailureTerm and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A UseFailureTerm is composed of zero or more:
                                                        2. A UseFailureTerm can reference zero or more:

                                                        ScheduledUse Schema

                                                        A ScheduledUse identifies a schedule for use of goods. This term is a sub-type of ScheduledEvent and inherits all its characteristics.

                                                        1. A ScheduledUse is composed of zero or one:
                                                        2. A ScheduledUse is composed of zero or more:
                                                        3. A ScheduledUse can reference zero or more: