Subject: RE: [legalxml-econtracts] Agenda for upcoming meeting from the OASIS Legal XML Member Section Electronic Contracts Technical Committee Secretary (File id: @@2257)

Unfortunately, the sailing trip I've had scheduled was pushed back a few days --
I'm to return on Thursday now next week -- so I cannot be present to finish
discussing the DC requirements. Any chance that could be moved to the next call?
Thanks

ad.php/2035/WIUScenarioTwo

Finish Discussing the Scenario:
Data Consortium Contract Schema
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/download.php/20
37/dataconsortium.html

New Business

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/leave_w
orkgroup.php