Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] time frames for discussion

We should include discussion of the time lines on our agenda for tomorrow. We also need to incorporate the excellent work on scenario synthesis we did at the face to face into the first section of your strawman, Jason.  With that content, I think we'll have enought to shoot at and get to an "official 0.1 draft requirement and specification" document. Looks like Peter is already shooting, and I encourage everyone else to do the same so we can hash out all the important issues and get to a decent adoptale draft. Speaking for myself, I like the direction the strawman is leading, but it needs a lot of work.

Cheers mate!
 - Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Harrop <jharrop@speedlegal.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:16:28
To:"'Legalxml-Econtracts'" <legalxml-econtracts@lists.oasis-open.org>

Towards the end of Tuesday at the Sydney face to face, the following
time lines were suggested.

It was also suggested that we move to having weekly teleconferences.

I post so we can discuss at the next teleconf if people like.

Structural
----------

Finalise base clause model 	(15 Oct)
Requirement 11 requirements	(end Oct)
Requirement 11 solution		(?)
Rest of contract (top, tail)	(end Nov)

Complete (ie inc non-structural)
--------------------------------

Post strawman skeleton spec	(15 Oct)
discuss/agree/prioritise	(weekly TC meetings)
publish Req 1.0			(end Nov)

Solutions			(finished 1 March 2004)
(process to be determined)
- envelope
- non-structural
- structural
- classification/dictionary (click through domain)?

Write Committee Spec		(end March)
Write Implentation Guidelines	(v0.1 end March)

cheers,

Jason