Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Signature Areas

So John, for your XHTML model, that's a SignatureBlock element in <p>,
or just a table element in <p>?

Peter, i'd be interested in your views.

thanks

Jason

John McClure wrote:
> Hey Jason,
> I thought youmight get a grin out of that... The answer has to be yes, the
> author would need to create a <section> for that content. I owuld agree that
> it's likely not a usual practice, but in order to be labelled "G", then yes it
> must be a <section> as part of the doc outline. Note that doing so, the user
> expects that the Signatures block would be listed in any generated table of
> contents (navigation list) for the document, something that wouldn't be done if
> the content was not located in a <section>.

Jason Harrop
CTO, SPEEDLEGAL
jharrop@speedlegal.com

Melbourne
Mob +61 (0)402 02 66 34
Tel +61 (0)3 9670 0141
Fax +61 (0)3 9670 0142
www.speedlegal.com

SmartPrecedent(R) software
The most intelligent way to create documents