Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Meeting schedule?

Hi Mary

We have typically held teleconferences every fortnight at the same time
as this week's was.

Since about November, we have been holding them weekly, since we wanted
to take advantage of our momentum to complete the clause model and an
overall requirements document.

(At some point, we will probably return to fortnightly meetings)

The exact time is subject to some seasonal change, since daylight
savings moves the local times out by two hours.

Next week's teleconf is at the same time as this weeks was, and at it we
will settle the timing of the upcoming teleconfs.

As to face-to-face, we had 2 in 2003 (San Fran, and Sydney).  We haven't
scheduled any for 2004 yet, but there is talk of LegalXML get together
generally in New Orleans in April.

cheers,

Jason