Subject: Re: [legalxml-econtracts] Reminder - eContracts teleconference today

Dear TC Members:

Apologies for missing the call.  I'm in London and
Oxford this week, and just fell asleep before the call
started due to the time of night and some residual jet
lag (not due to lack of interest and dedication!).  I
look forward to seeing the minutes and working with
everybody toward early closure of the structural
markup and at our next meeting presenting a first
draft of a framework for semantic level markup.

Best,
 - Dan Greenwood

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/members/leave_workgroup.php.