Subject: Last Call: OASIS LegalXML eContracts XML Markup Requirements (Working Draft 02 - 2003-12-17)

To follow up our teleconference last week, this is a last call for comments
on the OASIS LegalXML eContracts XML Markup Requirements (Working Draft 02 -
2003-12-17). The Working Draft is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalxml-econtracts/download.php/4598/oasis-eContracts-requirements%20%2820031217%29.html.

Please post comments to the OASIS Legal XML eContracts list or email them to
me no later than 2004-04-09.

As also discussed during our meeting, I will be preparing an appendix that
includes the scenarios referenced in the Working Draft.

Thanks.

Rolly Chambers
rlchambers@smithcurrie.com